Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 16, 2007

Happily Ever After...


My show has closed.

It was a great experience! So much fun and I met so many cool people! We went out as a cast every single night! I have posted a looong slide show on my myspace so if you want to see it you can catch it there. If you leave me your myspace address I will add you to my friends so you can check it out.

I feel like Cinderella after the ball... time to leave my fairy tale "actor world" of performing and partying and come back to real life. It is time to start prepping for the next school year so I plan to try to do that over the next couple of days. I also have to start resetting my body clock back to normal people hours instead of up at 11:30 AM and to bed at 3:00 AM!!!

I am only posting one pic... because I don't want to post pictures of other people on this blog... But believe me there are so funny ones!

Anyway... that is it... back to life... back to reality...
cd 13.

9 Comments:

Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

what a great picture - I am glad you had fun. Add www.myspace.com/theothergilmoregirl. Id love to see the pics

5:45 PM  
Blogger Hira said...

Hello dear. You look so beautiful and just like Cinderella! Happy you had fun.

1:52 AM  
Blogger Kir said...

that is a fantastic , wonderful pic. I am so glad that the show gave you so many smiles.

5:32 AM  
Blogger Char said...

I loved the pic! :o) Welcome back to "normal" life. Whatever that is. What's normal anyway?

7:05 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

You look so beautiful! I'm glad you could get away from reality for a while. We could all use some fantasy once in a while!

XOXO,
Kristen

5:13 AM  
Blogger heidinichole said...

I love your blog and read it everytime you post. I was infertile for 20 years and then at the ripe old age of 40 got preggers with IUI and then three years later on "date" night naturally. I am SURE it will happen to you!
www.myspace.com/heidinicholep

1:02 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I'm sorry you have to come back to reality. I'm right there with you. Vacation play time is over.

8:40 PM  
Blogger zbayardo said...

i'm so jealous! you look dreamy in that pic! being on stage is something i miss and love. i so wish i could go back.

www.myspace.com/abel_z

6:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You do look so beautiful, I loved acting when I was younger. Would love to do it again... It's funny how you feel a little empty when it finishes, you wanna get back on stage for just one more show..
Hope the rest of your break is great and that you ease back into work again.. Have a good one!
Hugs and love, Lesley

6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here