Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

On the road again...

Mr. D. and I leave tomorrow for our vacation. (I know *some* of you may feel this is frivolous... since we are infertile and all... but we are doing it... so if us spending our money on things other than treatments bugs you...you should stop reading here.)

seriously... stop reading and judging me...

I am not kidding....

We will be gone 18 days. We are driving to Florida (yes.... from Texas to Florida... even with gas prices it is still cheaper than flying and renting a car.) First we will spend 8 days in Orlando at my Grandmother's house on the lake and we are planning to do the Universal theme parks and we have a couple of Disney passes that a dear friend gave us who works there... So we plan at least 4 or 5 of those days to be at the parks or waterparks. After Orlando we will dive another 6 hours to Seaside, Florida our FAVORITE place on earth for a week in a beautiful beach condo... just the two of us. Seaside, Florida is the beautiful town that the movie THE TRUMAN SHOW was filmed in... hence the reason that we chose the name Truman for our puppy. We plan to return home on the 18th of June tan and relaxed.

The only sad thing is leaving our animals here. We have friends who are going to take great care of them... but it s still hard to leave their sweet little faces.

So... tomorrow and Friday are travel days (for those of you who are long time readers... pray for our drive down and back... if you are not long time readers just check out the archives for July '06 and June '05... and you will see why we are asking you to think good thoughts!!!!) The car is all checked out... we are almost packed... and tomorrow begins a brand new adventure.

I plan to post a lot... my goal is every other day... mostly for a nice little log for me to remember... but I hope you will join us on our trip... I promise to make it interesting...

PS... no haters please... just give me this vacation to be normal... please.

13 Comments:

Blogger Heather W. said...

Wow, it's that time again already??

I hope you have a wonderful time and a safe and happy trip!! I am so jealous, lol!!

6:19 PM  
Blogger Jen said...

Hey girl,

Weirdly enough, it looks like we might be in Orlando at the same time--my little guy & I are flying out there Saturday (the 2nd), and will be there through Wednesday (the 6th).

Email me if you want to talk about meeting up! (I'm going to be there with 5 girlfriends, but could probably sneak away for coffee or something.)

7:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

YIPPY! I always look forward to your vacation pics and seeing both of your pumpkins at Halloween. Wishing you a sucessful driving adventure at least better then last year.
Enjoy!
Tammie

8:14 PM  
Blogger Caro said...

Have a great trip.

12:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have a great trip!! I look forward to hearing about all of your advnetures.

Oh as you pass through Pensacola give a shout out.. that's where I'm from!

4:36 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Have a good trip and drive safely! Can't wait to see pics.

4:39 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm going to stop reading your blog - for the obvious reasons. 1) You're annoying as shit. and 2)You seem to think you're worthy of the drama. You ASK for nasty comments - in fact, you beg for them. I firmly believe you get off on feeling sorry for yourself and your situation and want others to do so as well. Why you have any readers left is beyond me. You're too self centered and childish to raise children anyway - enjoy your vacation.

6:28 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

i went to college in tallahassee and i absolutely LOVE Seaside!! Have fun on the break- can't wait to see pictures and i will pray for the car ride ..i remember the debacle of those other trips. AND you must ride Hulk's rollarcoaster in Universal

7:53 AM  
Blogger Courtney said...

Wow...
We almost got back to the friendliness of regular blogland, and then Krista's above purging of inconsiderate and idiotic thought had to take place.

Krista, we are all quite happy that you have chosen to stop reading this blog, because now we can maintain the supportive environment that originally took place here. It really is quite sad that you are so miserable that you feel compelled to push it off on someone else. At some point, when a person becomes so absolutely rude to another it merely becomes a glaring reflection of the quality of the person. Thank you again for taking your negativity elsewhere.
***
Now with that being said, I hope that Mrs. D has a fabulous trip and I can't wait to live vicariously through your vacation!

7:56 AM  
Blogger Kir said...

have a Frickin fantastic time!!!!!!

I'm jealous but so happy you are getting away. Lots of pics!!!

9:58 AM  
Blogger Ollie said...

I've made that exact trip so many times. It was one of love and one of sore bottomed discomfort. But I'm still really envious. Say hello to the stops along the way. And I love love love Seaside. Such a gorgeous little town. Have a safe, happy and wonderful time, with NOTHING going wrong.

-Ollie

12:31 PM  
Blogger juneheller said...

Universal Theme parks are a blast, have a terrific time there. Try to find discounted Universal Tickets, they're VERY expensive.

Have an awesome vacation. DeLurking to wish you the best.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Mrs G said...

Have a great trip!!

6:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here