Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Vacation Day... who knows... I've lost count

Just having a great time...

The last three days have been great...

9:00-9:30 - wake up and have coffee
9:30- 12:00 - lay on the beach...
12:00 - lunch on the beach...
12:30 - 4:00 - lay on the beach...
4:00 - 6:00 - Swim in the pool... shower... make out... nap... afternoon coffee...
6:00 - Dinner and dessert at some fabulous beach restaurant
7:00 - walk... or shop... or watch a concert or a play in the Seaside amphitheatre
9:00 - walk on beach... or watch TV... or take another dip in the pool
11:00 - fall exhausted in to bed...

Three more days of this schedule... not sure if I can make it... I might just turn into jello. (a bronzy pink colored jello...)

We were taking pictures of the sunset and figured out (after a year and a half...)that our camera has a cool timer.. so we experimented with it and got a couple of cute pics... we plan to try again later this week when we are dressed a little nicer... I might even try combing my hair... but don't count on it... I am at the beach for God's sake!!!!













12 Comments:

Blogger Courtney said...

Great pictures! It sounds like you are having a fabulous time and some much needed relaxation. Soak it up!!!

6:25 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Love the pics Jamie...I'm glad you are taking it easy.

Talk to you soon.

Hugs!

4:58 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

ou found the nifty timer - grats on the great pics and the awesome scenary

7:00 AM  
Blogger schroederesque said...

You and Mr D are *ridiculously* cute. You both look so rested and happy and lovey-dovey! It's so great to see it. You deserve a wonderful, fabulous, relaxing beach vacation with your adorable hubby, my dear. Keep on enjoying youself and post when you can - in between make-out sessions, that is.

--Lindsay

7:13 AM  
Blogger Heather W. said...

Glad you are having such a great and relaxing time. Your tan is looking good! Keep on having fun!

8:25 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Ya'll are so cute and perfect together!

I am glad that you are having such a nice time.

I miss ya and hope that we can talk soon!

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like y'all are having a great trip! Enjoy your last few days on the beach, pretty soon it will be back to the same 'ole, same 'ole so enjoy it!!

6:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks really nice there, I love the pics. You both look so happy. I'm so glad your getting to enjoy a relaxed holiday.
Take care,
Hugs, Lesley

7:16 PM  
Blogger Kir said...

wow you both look amazing, and you sound like you're having so much fun. Enjoy that "schedule" for me. I would love to be bronzy jello right now :)

5:01 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Jamie,

I don't have your hotmail email...but I will definately try to meet you on Monday. 11 AM at Empire...
I don't think Dave will be with me...he'll probably be visiting family then. Anyway, I'd like to give you my cell but don't want to give it here...so if you email your cell to me, I will check it on my laptop..davidnally@yahoo.com

See ya Monday!!!

8:36 AM  
Blogger Bugsy said...

sounds like the perfect holiday to me. Great pics - you both look so relaxed. Enjoy!

4:46 PM  
Blogger BigP's Heather said...

I'm jealous.

The pics are FAB!

(after seeing your wedding pic on there for so long, I totally expected him to have gobs of hair - where'd it go?)

7:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here