Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, August 02, 2007

cd 1

AF arrived about 6 pm last night... so I am counting today as cd 1.

It is so strange that my cycles have become so predictable again since quitting all meds... 28 days.. then 29... now 29. At least that is better than 36...

I have (stooopid) inservice meetings the next two days for school...uggghhh. Then I have until the 17th... then I start my "real" (stoooopid) inservice meetings before the start of school on the 27th.

There is also a very important meeting for me on the 12th... but I am not really ready to talk about that yet.

I have sort of wasted the last 2 1/2 weeks... just being lazy... sleeping a lot (depressed?). But I have been going to the gym and working out hard 6 days a week... even if that is the only thing I do all day.

So for such a short post... I have to get ready for (gulp) school. (gag.)

7 Comments:

Blogger Heather W. said...

Wow, that's great you have been going to the gym! Wish I could get the will power to do that.

Summer goes by too quickly! Sorry you have meetings this week, that stinks.

Sorry about CD 1. Stupid AF.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Jamie said...

I feel you on the school thing -- we start back the 13th! Only one week to go! Agh!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

So sorry about AF. But I am glad your cycles are more regular. I wish mine would fall in line without the aid of Clomid!

Kudos to you on working out! I can't seem to get motivated to do much of anything anymore but you are certainly inspiring me.

XOXO,
Kristen

10:04 AM  
Blogger greyladybg said...

Yeah for predictable cycles! Boo for the b*tch that is AF.
So sorry for back to school. And when you're ready to talk, we're ready to listen

12:03 PM  
Blogger Kir said...

I hate AF...so sorry she came to visit.
I can't believe it's already time to start thinking about *gulp* school again. Summer just flew by.
Good luck at your non mentioned meeting sweetie.

*hug*

12:31 PM  
Blogger millie said...

"Working out hard six days a week" and "being really lazy" are not possible to do at the same time. I'd be happy to teach you about laziness...but I think I should learn from your gym example instead.

I'm very intrigued about your appointment on the 12th and hope it means something good is coming your way.

Enjoy the last little bit before school starts up again.

5:03 PM  
Blogger zbayardo said...

that's great you've been hitting the gym. i've been slacking big time these past 2wks. lazy? yes.

sorry about the stoooopid trainings and the cd1. hope it all goes by quickly and without that much pain.

6:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here