Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 11, 2005

Jamie's Clomid Moment of the Day...

Last month I sung the praises of clomid! I was going to be one of the few women who took it easily with few side effects... Uhm.. this month is different. Today is cd 9 / day 5 of clomid... And I am in medicine induced ttc hell...

First the 3 pounds of bloat from last month never came off... my weight this morning was 153 and I am not happy about it. I feel huge and ugly. My breasts are literally coming out of my bra and feel like rocks... I think I may need to get a new bra... but because of reasons listed above... I don't want to. I have constant gas pains and stomach pangs that make me feel terrible. MY temps are really high and the hot flashes are pretty intense this time. I am also fighting heartburn and nausea constantly... To top it all off...my emotions are not under my control... I feel like I fluxuate between 3 (and only 3) emotions... 1. Extreme anxiety (almost feeling to the point of a panic attack... ) 2. Anger (Feeling like being mean for no reason and snapping at everyone) and 3. Crying (all the time.. at least 3 times a day...)

The other weird side effect I am having is a really "full" feeling after I eat. I can eat a normal sized meal and 1/2 hour later feel like I have gorged myself... like that sick too full feeling you get after stuffing yourself like a Thanksgiving turkey! Except I get it with normal, regular sized, healthy meals... Has anyone else felt this one????

So basically I feel what pregnant women feel in the first trimester... except one little thing... I AM NOT FUCKING PREGNANT!!!!!!! That was confirmed last week by the beta my dr. ordered, the heavy period 10 days ago, and the temp drop last month.

I have no idea what to expect the rest of the month. I am getting worried that FF is going to misinterpret my extreme temps for early "O" and mess up my chart. I am going to start using the OPK today... early... but I don't know WTF to expect this month.

I am thinking the TTCSex will begin in the next day or two... I am sure Mr. D. is so hot for me after the sick and ugly way I have been feeling and acting this month.

Well... at least we know the clomid is working...

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You apparently take clomid the way I do...I was horrible on it. I just made David read it because I wanted him to know it was the drugs not me...

He read through it and said that was so familiar! So do not feel like the lone ranger.

7:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ick, Clomid! And that was on my list of things to discuss if I am not pregnant again by June. (Well, it is still on my list on things to discuss with the doc.) Isn't it just bizarre the things we have to endure just to try to conceive a healthy child?

So sorry you are feeling crappy, but I hope it will pass soon. I was thinking you should start using those OPKs just in case you ovulate early this month. You never know!

PS - I am not even on Clomid and you don't EVEN want to know what I weighed this morning. Let's just say your 153 would be much appreciated over here!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Clomid can sneak up on you like that I have heard...one month it is ok...the next BAM!

I was a bitch and I was tired. I also got hot flashes - which sucked so bad.

Is your doctor going to monitor you this month?

Good luck to you.

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ick. Clomid can be a demon in disguise.

I recommend a low-sodium, high protein and lower carb diet for a few days, with LOTS AND LOTS of water. It helps relieve the bloating and aching from the hormones.

Ick. Clomid.

4:47 PM  
Blogger Kristin said...

I'm sorry the clomid is wreaking havoc with your bodya nd emotions.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are Looking for Prom Gowns, Prom Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Bridal Dresses, Bridesmaid Dresses and Flower Girl Dresses, you're at the right place. We provide links to online dresses stores where you will find what you need for the prom, wedding or any party at all!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds too familiar. I call it my jekyl and hyde moments. But it is worth it if you get pregnant.

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here