Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 31, 2005

Seacrest Out...

Well.. Today is cd 30 and 13 days dpo... still BFN.

13 dpo is sort of my limit as far as being hopeful. I usually start AF between cd 30-34 so I figure I should have a BFP by now if I am going to get one... especially if it was going to be healthy. Plus... I use (supposedly) very sensitive tests at 25 miU/ mL.

The average dpo for a BFP on FF is cd 13.6... of course most of those women are not testing every day.

And as always this CHART (HCG levels and Early Pregnancy) haunts me every month.... So I think a BFP at this point would be risky after cd 13 because the numbers would be pretty low by cd 16.

So... No 2005 baby for me... That is pretty depressing...

Seacrest out.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

I'm sorry Jamie!

I will continue to keep my fingers crossed for you until either the bitch shows up or you get that BFP.

Thinking about ya!
Chas

11:39 AM  
Blogger Tiff said...

I am sorry Jamie.

2:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie, I'm really sorry. Of course, we all know--"It's not over til 'she' shows", so I will keep my fingers crossed just in case.

3:22 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

I am so sorry. If it doesn't happen this month then we have 12 chances at a 2006 baby. That is what I keep telling myself, anyway.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here