Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, April 04, 2005

Good news and Bad news....

OK.. the bad news first...
I am NOT pg... but we already knew that right? AF arrived on Sunday and I am now on cd 2. I will go back to the doctor in the next 3 days for a "clomid check" (Basically just get felt up for about 10 seconds and told... "feels normal". Back to clomid on Thursday and back to the TTCSex Fest on the 15th - 22nd. I am sad that there will be no 2005 baby in our home... but I have been so busy this week that I have hardly had time to think!

The good news...
My students advanced in their competition!!! So far we have beat out 4 different schools! And we will head to area competition on Saturday. They are so excited! They did really well and we won 6 acting awards including "Best Actor" for our leading man. I am very proud of them. We have all been working very hard for this since January and this group of students really deserve this. This week will be filled with rehearsals, laundry, dry cleaning, ordering buses and trucks, permission forms, figuring out where we will eat, figuring out our schedule... etc... In addition this week at school I need to vote on end of the year awards, order trophies, sell banquet tickets, get to the doctor, get to the laser place... and... oh yeah... teach my classes... whew....

That is it for now. Off to work to bask in the glory of our win!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I am sorry AF arrived, Jaime. But it sounds like you have great things keeping you distracted! Your students obviously do so well because they have a great teacher, remember that. (I tell myself this all the time.)

:-) Have a great week!

5:50 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Congrats on your students' awards. I'm sorry there is no 2005 baby for you. Hoping and praying you find success here soon.

12:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

De-lurking...I'm so sorry last month wasn't your month.... I was so hopeful that it was!

Just wondering, have you talked with your doctor about clomid day 3-7 or 4-8? Day 3-7 worked for me... This is a site that talks a little about thd days... http://www.conceivingconcepts.com/learning/articles/0020.html

Some doctors prefer 5-9, but it's just something you might want to ask about.

Also, second month on clomid made me ovulate more eggs than the first month... (my doctor did day 12 scans to see what was happening in there) I hope this cycle does it for you!!!!! Good luck.

(A january baby is lovely too.... :-)

4:39 PM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

Sorry about your af but at least you know the clomid worked.

I am so happy for your students. I hope they do well again!! Break a leg
Heather

6:27 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

Sorry Jamie

Have you considered clomid with IUI? Sex is such a lot of effort. Ignore if assvice

1:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaime - Screw 2005 - it doesn't go good with any dates anyway! 2006 is the year of the Baby! I predict LOTS of BFPs in our future.......Let's start the January roll call......

Congratulations on your kids - great job - you must be very proud!

3:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Prom Gown-Prom Dress-Bridal Gown Directory offers wide range of carefully selected web sites about what we value most: Prom Gowns, Prom Dresses, Bridal Gowns, Bridal Dresses and more. You are welcome to browse categories that interest you most and visit sites that we selected. The directory is now at its seed stage and growing fast. Welcome to Prom Gown-Prom Dress-Bridal Gown

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here