Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

cd 12..

Today is cd 12. I just got my third HIGH in a row on the MM. I am a little nervous that I am having the same problem as last month where the MM got stuck on HIGH and never PEAKED.

Today I will see Dr. Asshole for the monitoring that he promised. Hopefully I will see some big fat follicles that look tall and healthy and ready to pop. I am pretty nervous and I am afraid that I will see short stubby follicles (aka CYSTS). I will also ask why my cycle was so short last month. OH... Dr. AH wanted to see me on cd 13... but when I called the nurse said that he "only does procedures on Wednesdays..." but I know that is a LIE. I would bet a million $$$ that if I was an IFV patient spending $12,000 at his TTC crackhouse that he would have seen me on cd 13.

I have a loong day at work... but I will try to post what we find out ASAP.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi jamie,
I just started reading, I totally agree on the whole IVF patient thing. Do We have to spend thousands of dollars to get some help? ridiculous. Hope all goes well with MM this month.

7:00 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I am sorry my magic monitor hasn't given you any magic lately and is just getting you more frustrated. I hope Dr. Asshole gives you some good news.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here