Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 16, 2005

Crush...

Yesterday I got another email from Classmates.com... it was from a guy named Brian that I really liked my sophomore year... He was a year younger than me but really tall and cute... I asked him to be my date for my big sweet 16 party that year and he ignored me the whole night and didn't even kiss me... I was so disappointed... I tried to talk to him at school the next week but he was so aloof and cool that I just gave up.. deciding that he must not like me. I vowed only to date older guys from then on!

Soooo I get an email yesterday that said "Just wondering if you remember me?".. I did... so responded and this is the email that I got...

hey jamie...
cool that you responded...
yes I was your sweet sixteen date, glad you remembered.
I was thinking back on high school and you are definetly a huge memory for me.
i met you at In-n-Out after the green and white game before my freshman year. You knew a friend of mine Darren Sheldon, through his sister who was a cheerleader who graduated the year before.
If I remember right you drove a hyundai and offered to take us home...
Darren didnt stop talking about you, I think you two had Mrs.Fletcher for french and I guess that is how you and I eventually started talking...
I went to your party and was nervous as hell....
you were so pretty and I was so damn scared...
I had never danced with a girl before and here I was with you, you were a majorette, yes?
I watched you at rally's and games....
a few of the "older" guys (i was 14, so 16 seemed way older) told me i should kiss you at the party...now with never having danced with a girl you can imagine how much experience I had in the other area...
after I left I felt so bad for not being a better date, i remember spending the rest of the year embarrased...
so have i creeped you out?
I didnt mean too...
you are a very fond memory for me of my first crush in high school...

i hope you are well...I am a standup comic in new england but travel a bit.. and was just curious how you were...
I'll attach some pics...but you can go to my website and see where I am playing..
write back if this didnt seem too psycho...
talk soon,
brian


I am sure that he might be looking for a hook up and may not write back much more once I tell him I am happily married in Texas...

but it is nice to be 16 forever in a random guy's eyes....

5 Comments:

Blogger Jessigirl said...

That is nice. I would just write him back a letter telling him what you are up to lately, like what career path you have chosen and things of that nature. Also, of course let him know that you are married to the love of your life. When he emails you back you will get a good idea of what his intentions are. There isn't much more he could tell you about himself, so if he is trying to hook up he will give you a good hint then.

Talk to you soon!

6:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you should definitely write back. You never know what could happen, it's always good to network. It must have felt really good to hear from this guy. I have a quick question for you being a fellow mom, have you heard of the World's Fair for Kids? It's a huge event in Orlando for the whole family. I am thinking of going in April, just wanted to get someone's feedback before I book this trip. It sounds really cool!

6:46 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I say what can it hurt to write him back and let him know how you are doing. Seems kind of funny to remember your side and then all of these years later hear his side.

I hope you have a great weekend! Talk to you soon. Take care.

7:34 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

What a nice ego boost for the day. You are such a hottie, James!

7:17 AM  
Blogger April said...

I agree. I think you should write him back, that it was nice to hear from him, blah blah blah, but just casually mention that you're happily married now and getting ready to start a family.

I think that his e-mail was innocent enough, and your reply will be a good way to set the tone. Always good to network, you never know what connections you may end up with as a result.

8:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here