Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 09, 2005

wh-wh-what????

CD 1...

Anyone else find that weird??? Yes... I woke up this morning thinking it was cd 26 and that I had 4 more days to wait before I started testing for possible pregnancy and BAM... AF arrived with a vengeance. So that is a 25 day cycle folks. WHAT THE FUCK????

I called the nurse at Dr. A.H.'s office... she thought that it is probably a side effect of increasing my Met to 2000 mg a day back in July... The Met is probably making my cycles shorter... that is good... right???Before my m/c's my cycle was about 30 days... after it ranged from 33-36 days... But the last 3 months have been strange...
June - July - 36 days
July- August - 28 days
August - September - 25 days

Do any of you Met-heads have any advice? Its it OK to have a 25 day cycle??? (I think I "o"ed around cd 13.... IF I "o"ed...) I wll go to see Dr. A.H. for monitoring in 13 days... I guess we will find out then if the cysts are back.

So... No May baby for me... for the third May in a row.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you want to go back and look at my charts, I did have one or two months that dropped down to about 25-26 days and then they slowly crept back up over the next few months. Even when they were short, though, my luteal phase was no less than 12 days and then it moved up to about 14 days. It might just be one of those things.

I hope this month brings you great joy!

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Met did that to me too. I was ovulating closer to cd12. It made TTC easier, less waiting time. Like Sara, though, it did increase and level out around 27 total cycle days.

5:25 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

When I was on met alone and for the first 6 cycles that I ovulated on my own my cycles were about 24-26 days in length. I would ovulate around day 10-12. It was nice to not have to wait so long. After taking met for 6 months, we did achieve pregnancy. Good luck to you.

9:27 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

That darn AF...she showed up early for me too. I think it's a good sign that the Met is making your cycles shorter.

6:36 AM  
Blogger Infertile Protection Program said...

I am no use in that department. My hormones are so stuffed up I don't know what's going on anymore. I hope this is a good sign for you. I hope dr.a-h has something positive to tell you. You need a break for once and to have something happy happen for you.
I hope that af is not giving you too much grief.
Hugs and take care.
Lesley

10:50 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Met did it to me. Right after I started using it, my cycles were shorter and then gradually got longer and back to my "normal" 32-35 days. I o'd about a week and a half early with it too at first...that gradually got back to "normal" too.

Sorry that you are having to deal with this and try to figure it out. I hope that changes very soon.

Take care.

4:22 AM  
Blogger Lisa said...

Just saying hello...I don't know what's up with my own cycles, so I certainly can't give any advice on yours! I've had 15 day cycles, I've had 60 day cycles, I've had cycles that I had to end artificially because they were at 90 days. I've even had many years where I didn't have a natural cycle. I'm on met and have PCOS and at least I'm having cycles on my own now, but it hasn't really normalized them. I'm starting my first clomid cycle and I've learned a lot from reading your archives over the past few days. Thanks for writing.

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here