Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

CD 6...

I have been quiet for a few days... Here are the quick highlights...

1. My allergies are killing me.. I can sleep at night because I can't breathe... Today I will buy ANOTHER box of kleenex and yet ANOTHER OTC allergy med to try...

2. AF was a bitch this month... REALLY HEAVY. (tmi- I had to throw away 2 pair of ruined panties... and that NEVER happens... even with my m/c's) Is this another lovely symptom of met?

3. I have had the normal AF slump in the month... you know the one where all the assvice pops into you head and you feel like you are never going to have a baby...
"Maybe you are not meant to have children"
"Maybe you need to adopt"
"Maybe you are so bitter that your ovaries are all shriveled up..."
...You know all the normal stuff...

4. It had been a rough week at school... We have over 40 Katrina evacuees and all the pain in the world is really starting to show on the kids... everyone just seems beat down and tired. We also had a student suicide this week (I didn't know the student) and that always effects the students as a whole. I also lost a cast member in the musical because of fighting... she is now at alternative school. This stuff never happens... It has just been a really tough week.

5. My boss has been in charge of a huge multi-million dollar renovation in our auditorium and has fucked up a ton of stuff... We have some amazing new equipment... but his ineptness is causing mucho confusion... It is just another stupid thing that is causing me more hearaches at work.

6. Mr. D's show THE FANTASTICS opens this weekend... so that is exciting.. and once it opens I will have my hubby back... except the nights he has shows... so I am looking forward to that.

7. I have a huge weekend planned at school... we have TWO field trip planned... (What is WRONG with me???) One Saturday there is an acting conference where the kids will go to 3 acting/ directing/ tech theatre workshops for free... I have about 25 going to that. The second is on Sunday when we are taking a group to see Mr. D's show. It will be fun... but a lot of organization and work! I wish I was going to have a "day off"... but I planned it all so I can't blame anyone but myself.

OK... so you are caught up... Gotta run so I am not late for work... Ugggghhh.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry about the allergies Jamie. I am sure that sucks taking the meds...most of them make me drowsy and when you are as busy as you are, that isn't a good thing.

Sorry that AF was such a bitch this month. I don't remember AF being that much heavier due to the Met. You are taking a higher dose than I was though.

Sorry that it has been such a rough week at school. I understand the way that a suicide effects the students as a whole. We had a guy in my senior class do it.

Have fun at the show this weekend and the field trip this weekend. Doesn't sound like you are going to get any rest at all. Tell Mr. D. to "break a leg".

Take care.

7:59 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

What is up with the air here? My allergies are going nuts too and it's driving me batty not being able to breathe.

3:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's some helpful ADvise...Don't toss out the panties! Use peroxide on them as soon as possible after the blood gets on them and they will be fine. Don't rinse or anything, just pour it on the blood. Really saturate the spot. If there is a lot of blood you can wipe off some of it first if you need to. The peroxide will 'eat' the blood and then wash them as soon as you can afterwards.

It also works on bedding and stuff, too.

And it also works if your female dog is in heat and bleeds all over your clean laundry :(

5:15 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

What a rough couple of days...I hope things start to get better. Sorry AF was such a WITCH! I can only imagine how things are at your school. It's so sad about the student suicide. I know it will be hard on everyone. Good luck on the trips.

9:17 AM  
Blogger April said...

Sorry about the allergies! Hope your weekend isn't too overwhelming and you get to enjoy Mr. D's show.

Break a leg indeed.

11:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know how you feel Jamie. My allergies are a killer too. I need to get away so I am planning a vacation with my kids in Orlando next spring break. I wanted to take them to the World Fair for Kids. Have any of you heard of it?

1:58 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I guess the allergies are all over...the humidity in NY is making my sinuses ACHE every night...I can't stand it!

Sorry that AF is a witch and you are having a hard week at school...when it rains it pours.

Have a good one Jamie...hope the coming weeks is better for you.

4:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here