Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

cd 13...

Dr. Update:
I had a 17mm follicle on cd 12!!! And several other smaller ones. YAY!!! That means I am going to "O" in the next 2-3 days!!!! I am so excited... it looks like my Met is finally starting to kick in and work. Dr. A.H. was very chipper and seemed to be surprised that I was actually going to "O". He ordered a progesterone test for Monday because he said we should see a significant increase by then (pg or not) just because of ovulation. He said that if the numbers were very low it would indicate no ovulation and that the folly was reabsorbed (but he said that is VERY rare), moderately low numbers would indicate the need to start the supplements again in the luteal phase, and if they seem normal we will just wait out the 2ww. We were told to have sex every day for the next 3 days... that will make it 4 days in a row cd 12-16... lucky Mr. D... Dr.'s orders...

Also I have lost 6 pounds in the last 3 weeks according to the dr. scale... (my scale says 4...) So.. that is also exciting news... and another sign that the Met is finally starting to work.

This AM I woke up to my alarm at 6:45 to work out and Mr. D. was gone... GONE??? I searched the whole house and then heard the garage door open... He couldn't sleep and so he went to the store and bought us tons of yummy breakfast fixins! While I worked out he cooked a beautiful feast of pancakes, scrambled eggs, and bacon.. there were even donuts although I pass ed on the donuts. It was like a weekend morning!!! Much better than the protein bar or shake that I usually force down on the drive to work! The protein shake will have to wait for lunch!

I hope you all have a great day! Pray for Texas... hurricane Rita is bearing down on the gulf and people are evacuating... I imagine my area will have a lot more visitors this weekend and Dallas still has evacuees from Katrina.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

Great news on the follie Jamie! Whoo hoo....I will keep my fingers crossed for you and keep you in my thoughts and prayers.

Mr. D is a great guy. Sounds like a wonderful breakfast.

Texas will be in my prayers. I still have a lot of family there and down in that area.

Take care of yourself.

6:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo hoo!! Sounds like a busy 3 days ahead with those Dr's orders. It must feel great to see signs of the met working. Hope the progesterone test reveals more good news.
I've got my fingers crossed for you in Texas.

9:14 AM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

YEA!!! for the follicle!! Now have fun catching it!!!!!!!!!!!!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here