Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2005

cd 15

Day four of HIGH on the MM... Can someone explain this to me? Where is my PEAK???? Does this mean that I am not going to ovulate? I have the appointment with Dr. Asshole on Wednesday... but he won't help with that... he will just tell me I need clomid or monitoring or IUI or injectables... anything to fill his greedy pockets with my non-insurance paid money. Ad maybe I do need those things... but I just can afford it out of pocket! (you all know the story...)

So any words of wisdom about the MM? Am I out for this month?

4 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

Your cycle may be longer than usual this month. I'd keep testing and definatley keep BD'ing.

Good Luck.

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

It is not unusual for a few days of High readings before your peak. Like Ally said - keep testing and having TTCsex.

Good luck to you.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm so sorry i can't help with the monitor because i've never had one. but i know what it's like to need ovulation meds and not having insurance to help. have you tried using fertility blend for several months? i was on it for about 2mo when i couldn't get my hands on clomid. i was able to conceive with just taking that. although, the pregnancy did result in a blighted ovum. but at least i was able to ovulate and conceive. not sure if that'll help but maybe you should check it out if you don't already know about it.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I'm sorry I don't have any advice for you, but you are always in my thoughts and prayers!!! Love ya!

Jess

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here