Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 26, 2005

CD 12

HIGH on the monitor! Let the SEX begin! (Luckily it is over a weekend... that means the TTCSexFest won't always have to be in the middle of the night on a school nights...)
Gah... I sound like such a Grandma!

I was so excited to see 12 comments on what I though was a pretty average post... kinda boring. BUT... it was attack of the spammers! Aaaarrrrggghhh! So I added word verification... we will see if this does the trick...

Have to go burn 15 rehearsal CD's for my actors... Gotta run!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

Have a great weekend Jamie! Sounds like it will be action packed and fun filled!

The spammers suck! Have a great Friday and a wonderful weekend!

Take care.

5:33 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

Sounds like you will be having a busy weekend...enjoy!!

5:47 AM  
Blogger Eggs Akimbo said...

I know about the TTC on a school night! It so much nicer on a weekend. Enjoy and I hope it is fruitful.

7:28 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I hope this is your weekend Jamie.

Good Luck!!!!

3:35 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

WOOOOO FREAKIN HOOOO!!!

I promise not to call early in the morning....or even...at all!

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Jamie!!!! Have an Event-Filled Weekend!!! Hopefully you got your peak this morning - what great timing!

3:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here