Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 27, 2005

My 7's...

7 Things - per Jenna, Ally, and Jenn's Request

7 Things to do before I die:
1. Celebrate my 50th wedding anniversary to Mr. D.
2. Have a child(ren) and watch them/him/her grow up into a wonderful adult
3. Weigh 125 again...
4. Own my own business
5. Win the lottery
6. Live in NYC
7. Meet my IPP's

7 Things I can do:
1. get along with teenagers!
2. take charge and be "the boss"
3. act and sing
4. teach others to act and sing
5. Accomplish goals I set for myself
6. interior design
7. Anything involving cleaning & organization

7 Things I can't do:
1. play the piano
2. do any sort of math
3. dance
4. ice skate
5. touch raw meat
6. Turn off lights when I leave the room
7. Keep a secret
***Note that I didn't say "have a baby" which was my gut answer... I am trying to stay positive!


7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. talent
2. honesty
3. eyes
4. teeth
5. hands
6. A manly build... I want to feel petite in my man's arms!
7. integrity

7 Things I say most often:
1. I'm so frustrated!
2. I need a drink!
3. to my students... "that's... interesting..."
4. fuck
5. that's ridiculous!
6. Are you kidding me???
7. I love you.. to my hubby!

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. George Clooney
2. Sawyer on Lost... What ever his real name is...
3. Brad Pitt
4. John Stamos... yes... I am a dork...
5. David Copperfield ... yes.. the magician... yes.. I KNOW I am a dork.
6. Ben Affleck... sort of... in a drunk one nighter kind of way...
7. Scott Baio... ok.. that was a loooong time ago


7 people I want to do this:
1. Lesley
2. Jess
3. Chas
4. Jen
5. Ollie
6. Liz
7. Angela

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww, you included me! Ok, here goes...

7 Things to do before I die:
1. Move out of Georgia.
2. Own stock in Converse.
3. Get published by a large publishing company.
4. Travel outside North America.
5. Meet Bruce Campbell (ooh yeah).
6. Deep-sea diving.
7. Own a true Craftsman bungalow.

7 Things I can do:
1. Draw.
2. Throw a football.
3. Tune a car.
4. Make a mean pot of spaghetti.
5. Invent beverage concoctions.
6. Raise cats.
7. Recite the entire dialogue of "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" from beginning to end.

7 Things I can't do:
1. Wear a size 6.
2. Play any musical instrument.
3. Mathematics.
4. Finish painting my bathroom.
5. Reach the top cabinets in my kitchen (I'm short).
6. Stay up late.
7. Sleep in past 8am.

7 Things that attract me to the opposite sex:
1. FOREARMS.
2. Movielust.
3. Unconventional humor.
4. Attention (to me).
5. Willingness to scoop cat litter.
6. The words, "Let's go out to dinner."
7. Brains.

7 Things I say most often:
1. Awesome.
2. Dude.
3. Fuckin' A.
4. My head is killing me.
5. I have cramps.
6. I hate my job.
7. I want Thai food.

7 Celebrity Crushes:
1. Bruce Campbell.
2. Dominic Monaghan ("Charlie" on Lost).
3. Wayne Coyne (Flaming Lips)
4. Heath Ledger.
5. Thom Yorke (Radiohead)
6. Vince Vaughn.
7. Clive Owen.

12:37 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

All right. I posted this on my blog. Now you are forced to visit if you want to see how I answered .... evil grin!

3:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here