Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Bullshit!

I was going to write about Inconcievable again... but.. what is the point??? Is anyone watching? IT JUST SUCKS!

I am sure most of you know that Ally lost her second twin. It is just not fair! I don't understand why things like this happen. I spoke to her last night and she sounds like she is doing well. Please go over and give her some love and pray for her and her family... they have been through so much.

IT JUST IS NOT FAIR!

6 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

The show is HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So many inaccuracies. They are more interested in the ratings then on helping to enlighten people on IF.

I feel so bad for Ally....it isn't fair!!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

I am not watching it. My sister asked me if I was and I said. "if everything on there is going to be true - There will be ups and downs- Joys and Sorrows- I have lived it and I don't need to watch a show about it.

As for Ally I agree, It isn't fair

11:29 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Poor Ally, I'll keep her in my prayers. As for the show, nope, haven't watched it. I'll take your word that it sucks.

2:58 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Hmmm- I didn't think the show was too too bad, but I'm a total Angie Harmon fan. Since I ditched my RE so early on in our IF journey (he was an ASS), I don't know about all the inaccuracies.... I don't like some of the characters, but some were okay. :o)

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OK, Today is exactly 2 weeks since your peak, Test Already! And post.

2:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, I just consulted the calendar MORE carefully, good grief, sorry...can you tell I'm excited for you? So it's 13 days since peak, certainly not too early to test, what the hell, treat yourself....and us!

2:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here