Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 17, 2006

cd 17...

I wanted to post and tell you all thank you so much for your sweet words. The loss of Emmitt has been such a hard one for me this week. I really miss him. Each night I find myself pausing for a minute out side the garage door to prepare myself that he will not be waiting to greet me when I walk in the door. I am beginning to feel a little better and a lot of that is due to your encouraging words on my blog. It always surprises me to know that people all over the world are taking the time to send notes of support to me. I am so happy to have my blog at times like these.

In the "life goes on category..."
I saw the nurse on Thursday and had a 21mm follicle... just one this time but it was big and healthy... actually I was surprised to have even one that was ready to go this month because of the stress over the last 3 weeks. So I triggered on Thursday morning... cd 14.

Today I will have auditions for a children's production that I have been hired to direct. For me it is a huge deal... this is one of the biggest theatres in our area and their children's series musicals are a staple to kids around here. The theatre is newly renovated and seats about 1200. School children will come to the theatre daily to see this production and there are also evening and weekend performance for the public. So with 8 performances a week... well... a lot of people will see my professional directorial debut. Today I will get to hire 6 professional union adult actors.... 4 non-union adult actors... and a whole bunch of kids. I have been working towards this kind of opportunity since I became a director 10 years ago. I feel so excited to work with real actors, real designers, and have a real budget!!! We start rehearsals in mid-January and the show opens on February 6th. I am also a little nervous... but I think that is good... I just really want to do a good job.

Again... thank you for all of your support this week.
I am so lucky to have all of you as my friends.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey opening day is on my birthday! Would love to see it! Good luck!
Lillie
thelatinavirginian.blogspot.com

9:09 AM  
Blogger PCOSMama said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little bit better. And it's great that you have a good follicle! Maybe having Emmitt up there rooting for you will help this cycle!
Oh, and congrats on the directing job! Have fun!

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can only imagine that it will take a long time to heal from this.

I am so happy for you about the show. It sounds amazing. I am sure you will do an awesome job.

3:50 PM  
Blogger Kir said...

Give yourself as much time as you need to heal and always remember Emmitt is watching over you now.
The show sounds great and you'll be wonderful, I just know it.
GOOD LUCK !!!!

8:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so very sorry about Emmitt, I can't imagine.

6:22 AM  
Blogger jungle dream pagoda said...

I'm so excited to hear all about casting at the big house of tommorow!! Can't wait to see you guys on X-mas eve!!

5:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here