Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 01, 2006

cd 39.... UPDATES

Monday AM...
I didn't call the nurse on Friday because AF arrived that afternoon... so today is cd 3 or 4 depending on how you look at it. I am on the way to the dcotor this morning for an u/s and then the plan is to try to do the same treatment at last month... I will also ask about re-testing Mr. D. since it has been 2 years since he has been tested.

Who would've known that the most mundane post ever would bring out a troll... thanks so much for the support over the weekend.

I have a show at school opening this weekend... if I don't post... all is fine.

Emmitt is still scaring me... it has been a week since he had really eaten... right now he is eating about 3 small apple slices a day and a half a peice of bread with butter... Feeding him each day is devastating just trying to find something he will eat. I am pretty sure he is losing weight... other than that.. he is acting fine. This is hard.

Cd 39... still no AF.
Here we go again.
I will call the nurse this morning.

Emmitt seems to be eating a little more... he will now eat cream cheese, apples, dog treats (sometimes), a little cheese and a bit of cat food... he will not eat any type of dog food, chicken, hot dogs, salami or peanut butter... WTF? He is on 2 liver meds and is still sleeping about 90% of the time. I guess he is my little 85 year old man.

In other news... on Wednesday it was a balmy 80 degrees here... 24 hours later... it had dropped 60 degrees to a arctic blast of 19 degrees! We had some ice and a little snow... the high today is 50 degrees so I think our little bit of cold weather is coming to an end.

I will let you know what the nurse says.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tested again? I hope you just tested too early and you'll get that BFP! I'm in Dallas too. Isn't the weather just insane!! The snow flurries were pretty though. Good luck to you. Have a nice weekend!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been reading your blog for some time now and post occasionally. I've always wondered why you haven't done more. By this I mean it seems you need to take a more aggressive approach. You've been trying for a while but you really haven't tried any treatments. There are some good clinics in Dallas that maybe you should go to for consults. I know money is an issue but if you really want a child then you should sacrafice other things in order to make it happen. I know this will probably upset you and it's not my intention but I think you may need to face the fact that what you've been trying hasn't worked so you need to do something else. Lots of luck to you.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Great timing there anonymous - gotta love kicking her when she is down - hey Jamie - I am going to go pour some alcohol in the wound to top it off!

Hopefully I will talk to you soon.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Dear Anonymous #2,
How dare you comment about the "sacrafices" that I need to make to have a baby. I have been trying for 4 years and I have made COUNTLESS sacrafices for the treatments and tests that I have done. You casually mention that I need to "fact the facts" that what I am doing isn't working... let me assure you that I "face that facts" everytime I take a hpt or see that pink tinge on the toilet paper. I "face the facts" 6-10 times a month when I go to the doctor's office... every time I write a $150 check for 5 days of clomid..., every u/s that is $140 out of pocket(last month there were 4 of them)... everytime I put my feet in those stirrups... every blood test... and most of all every time I see a pregnant woman or a beautiful new baby. Yes... I believe I have "faced the facts" about my infertility... and I am doinging everything I can do and making every sacrafice I can make to try to have a child.

My doctor is one of the best in the state... he specializes in and teaches laproscopic gynecological surgery techniques and has specialized in infertility for over 25 years... He is a member of the American Fertility Society, a fellow in the Texas IVF Society, and is on the National Physicians referal list for RESOLVE. As soon as HE feels like I am not doing enough THEN I will consider other treatments... until then I think I will take my chances since he just may know what the fuck he is doing.

So.. Anonymous... you can take your ass-vice and shove it. These kinds of "supportive" posts are not welcome here.

Is that "aggressive" enough for you?

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From a different "anonymous" -- I've been reading your blog for a little over a year. You are in my daily prayers, that you will be gifted the strength and hope to continue on your journey. I know from experience that life's paths don't always make sense while you are traveling down them, but sometimes the reason for the dark times become clearer when you are on the other side of the hill. I hope the doctor's office was able to give you some positive news today.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just love it how a person will give assvise who doesn't have a fucking clue what their talking about and don't sit in your shoes.

Anonymous, who the hell are you to judge anyone? Ok, I'll give you a little taste of your own medicine, you are an asshole!

11:42 AM  
Blogger jill319 said...

Hi Jamie,
I have been reading your blog for a while and am hoping so hard for you. I just wanted to send you some support and let you know that anonymous is way out of line, and good for you and your reply!!!

1:40 PM  
Blogger Brooke said...

Jamie-
Your reply to anonymous #2 was perfect! You are still in my prayers and I am thinking positive! You will see good results SOON!

5:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hoping your next post is great news!!

That is great that Emmitt is eating!

Wow, your weather sounds like the weather here in Michigan!

6:20 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Sorry that you have to deal with jackasses like anonymous! I have been thinking about you.

How did the show opening go? Great I hope!

Well, I hope that we can get together for a chat soon. I miss ya!

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here