Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 27, 2006

cd... who cares?

I tested again... still negative. I guess we are just waiting for AF now.

My dog Emmitt is sick... we are worried that he is in liver failure.. he is not eating regularly & vomiting. Mr. D. called the vet this morning... she said there is not much we can do for him... except try to keep him comfortable. No matter how much I try to prepare myself I just can't imagine him not being here. Tonight he ate cooked chicken as I hand fed him... he seemed more normal... maybe he is faking us out. Hopefully he will rebound with the new liver meds the vet gave us to try. Today has been a very very hard day emotionally. It is hard to be at school and to be so sad. Mr. D. was great as usual... taking care of all the vet stuff. Please pray for my little pup... I know he is 14 and has had a great life... but I just feel so sad and I want to do the right thing for him when the vet tells us it is time. I am scared... and sad.

On to less depressing news..

Not to embarrass him... but... how many points does Mr. D. get for:
A. looking online for pre-seed
B. Finding it and doing the whole cost comparison thing...
C. Finding a pharmacy about 15 minutes away that carries it... and...
D. Going to pick it up to make sure we are ready for next month.

All without me saying a word!
Wow.. I was impressed.

Going to snuggle with my puppy.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Does Pre-seed really work? I have some, didn't do much for me but maybe I'm not using it right :) :) :)

3:12 AM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Artblog... I think pre-seed really works especially if you are on fertility drugs that list "dryness" as a lovely side effect and since it is the only thing you should use if ttc...

I only use about 1/3 of a tube at a time... it seems much more... uhm.. slippery... than other products.

4:26 AM  
Blogger Brooke said...

I hope your puppy feels better real soon! I know how hard it is! My best dog, a beagle, died when she was 16. I loved her so much! She was THE best dog ever! Anyway, do you have a f/u appt w/your doctor or do you just start the Clomid Challenge Round 2?

5:22 AM  
Blogger Kirsten said...

I'm praying for Emmitt; that was so sweet of you to hand feed him chicken...I love good dog mommies!! Here's hoping he makes a turn for the better today.
: )

5:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emmitt is definitely in my prayers Jamie and as always...so are you!

I would say that Mr. D. earned a ton of points...should keep him in good graces for the next 10 years! ;)

6:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hopefully Emmitt is just faking, as you put it. I will say a prayer right now for him.

Ummm, I can't believe your dh, that's awesome! Where did you find him? I am going to trade mine in, LMBO!

11:43 AM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

I think you he gets several points for all of that. Sorry about the doggie.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My thoughts are with you and Emmitt.

Preseed does work but use about half of what's in the applicator...unless you want to feel like your at the slippery slide.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Kate said...

I'm so sorry :-(

6:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL Mr. D definitely gets some brownie points for that! My husband ordered some, too, but online. It actually came with a little packet of "baby dust", if you can believe that. I wanted to scoff but the weird thing was that we never got to use it because I got pregnant right afterwards...and found the "baby dust", which I hadn't noticed, a couple of days after I found out. Dontcha just love it when the assvice givers are accidentally right once in awhile?

I'm sorry about Emmitt. Maybe it's just some other discomfort of older age, or a side effect from his medicine. In any case I'm sure he's eating up the extra love and kisses. Hang in there. I know it feels like everything is happening at once. Hang in there, we're here with you.

10:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here