Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 22, 2006

Introducing... TRUMAN!!!!

HI! I am TRUMAN!!!


Ok... I know it is not the best picture... but this little guy does not sit still! He is such a cutie-pie and follows us all around the house. He did really well last night... he slept in his crate without much crying and I only had to get up to take him out twice. I just love watching him... he is so funny! Check out that adorable pink tongue... and how about those eyebrows... he sort of looks a little like Groucho Marx!


I will try to take more pics as soon as my batteries are re-charged... next time I will try the "sports" setting on the camera... maybe I can get a clearer pic of him.


Tomorrow is Mr. D. and my 5th wedding anniversary. I will see his show again with friends and then probably out to a nice dinner. My shopping is almost all done.. which is quite a feat since 3 my first day to shop was Saturday!


Ok... got to go snuggle with my pup... we are tired... we have been up since 6:30 this morning playing!

Labels:

11 Comments:

Blogger BigP's Heather said...

OMG! He is TOO cute!!! Yes, more pictures PLEASE!!

6:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So cute and snuggalicious. I understand why you were up so late playing.

Also, I love, love, love your wrapping paper. It fills my graphic designing heart with giggles of joy.

9:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH!!! And also---Happy Anniversary Mr and Mrs D!!

9:25 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Happy Anniversary ( a day early) and congrats on the new puppy -he is way too cute - and his name is awesome!!!

Talk to you soon!!

10:28 AM  
Blogger TeamWinks said...

The puppy is adorable! Happy anniversary. May your love remain stronger than a thousand Starbucks lattes!

11:38 AM  
Blogger PCOSMama said...

Aww, he's so cute! I'll bet he gives nice big slobbery kisses with that tongue!
Happy Anniversary!
BTW, I love your wrapping job too!

12:02 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

TOOOOOO FRIGGIN CUTE!! Happy Anniversary! I know how magical your engagement and wedding were, I also know that you have a wonderful husband who tries to make everyday since magical for you also. And he is just as lucky to have you as you are to have him. If I don't talk to you, Merry Christmas and I love you. I'm thinking of you each and every day!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

He is wayyyyyyy too cute!!!

And HAPPY ANNIVERSARY :)

7:13 AM  
Blogger Heather W. said...

Omg, he is the same color my shih tzu's were! Awww, you make me want to get one!!

Enjoy the new pup!! He's so cute!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Been a long time lurker and I've wanted to comment so many times to tell you to hang in there. I'm coming out of lurker mode to tell that your dog is the cutest ever!!! And I LOVE THAT GIFT WRAP in the background! Excellent wrapping job!!!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Kir said...

OMG, Truman you are SO CUTE!!!!! I hope this is the first of many MERRY CHRISTMASes for all of you!!!!

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here