Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Sorry it took me so long to post... School started 3 days ago and basically... it is kicking my ass.


The gala was incredible. We had so much fun! I thought the $10,000 tables were the most expensive... but guess what... some people paid $25,000 per freakin table!!! (And the tables were all the same!!!) It was strange to watch people bid during the auction... all in the name of charity... they would buy a trip to NYC for $12,000... or a new puppy for $3000... or jet fuel for ????... so so so different than the world I live in! The Mandy Patink!n concert was great. I mean he is a theatre legend... I watched him in a small concert setting sitting on the 6th row!!!! During cocktail hour they had a Van Kliborn (sp) winning pianist, during dinner a DJ and then after the concert there was a 70's & 80's band... they were so funny!!! We danced and drank and had a super fun time.



I am including 3 pics... I decided on the dress I wore to the opening of the show I did back in July. It worked well.. and I don't think anyone remembered the dress.


Other notables...

I am working out 6 days a week... I even joined the gym 2 miles from school so I can run for 45 minutes during my lunch/ conference period... so now I am the proud member of 2 gyms... surely I will start to lose soon... right???

Go see Super B*d!!!! It is the raunchiest most offensive movie I have ever seen... and I laughed all the way through it.


Mr. D. is sick today... maybe the flu... send good thoughts...


My 1st show of the year auditions tomorrow... we are off to the races...


I am on cd... uhm... 25... I think... just waiting on my period to do my 1st IUI cycle.

Found out another friend is pg today. I am happy for her... but it is hard news to hear... when will it be my turn?


Lexapro seems to be a miracle drug.


Friday is my 3 year blogaversary. Not sure if this is a reason to celebrate or to cry... any suggestions?

Get your own free Blogoversary button!

13 Comments:

Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

ohh don't y'all look stunning!! So did you win the bid on the jet fuel?

Sending mr d - no flu vibes

Hope you school years goes well-good luck on the auditions

and hurry up cd1 already - stop the torture!

As for the blogaversayry= i say celebrate and drink it up with your fav bottle of wine!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Paige said...

you look fantastic in that dress and Mr. D cleans up well too! happy blogoversary, you should be happy -- anyone who reads your blog is inspired by your determination, poise and class.

6:19 PM  
Blogger Melissa said...

Wow! You two make such a stunning couple. You are so pretty and he his so handsome!!!

6:41 PM  
Blogger juneheller said...

Delurking to say you looked FANTASTIC at the gala. Those pictures are great, I love the dress.

Happy blogorversary, your blog was a great source of comfort to me in the worst days of wanting to get pregnant and struggling on those nasty IUI and IVF drugs. I had a few loses and an ectopic along the way, and knowing that I wasn't so alone in the struggle to have a baby was so comforting.

You're a great blogger. We're lucky to have you around. Praying your little one gets here soon.

6:46 PM  
Blogger zbayardo said...

you look beautiful!

sending *get well* wishes to the mister.

hope you have a great school year!

and more importantly i hope your next cycle is success.

you're in my thoughts and prayers!

6:49 PM  
Blogger I_Sell_Books said...

Lose weight, are you freakin' kidding me? From where?

And, seriously, we need a full length pic of that dress, which I am coveting with the lust of a woman who 'll never ever wear a dress like that, but would probably hang it in her closet and y'know, lust.

I'm just sayin'.

8:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Look's like y'all had a fabulous time! And you looked stunning, where are you losing weight from? Your ankles?? Happy blogaversary, (I think).

2:16 AM  
Blogger Army Wife Extraordinaire *~A.W.E.*~ said...

You are a beautiful woman. Inside and out.

5:55 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

good luck on waiting out the next few days to start and prepare for IUI...
was searching for infertility comfort on google and came across your blog. inspired me to start my own and made me feel somehow at peace to read about someone else's problems for a change. you are an excellent expressionist!

7:18 AM  
Blogger nickoletta100 said...

What a beautiful couple you are!!! So glad you had such a good time!! I agree, I LOVED Superbad!!!

10:12 AM  
Blogger Ollie said...

Gah, woman, you are such a knockout!!

Sounds like you guys had a blast. I'm still stunned by the table cost. How cool that you got to do that.

Superbad was so freaking funny. I love Judd Apatow.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

You look gorgeous!!!

So sorry to hear about Mr. D. Hope he is feeling better in no time. I'll be thinking of him.

I'm sorry about another blogaversary. The virtual lushary is open so I'll definitely share some alcohol with you!

P.S. Stop by my blog when you get a chance and pick up your bling (Aug 24 post)!

11:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Firstly you look beautiful and Mr. D looks handsome, second you look stunning and I don't see any extra weight on you but I guess exercise does lift peoples moods and has a lot of benefits..
I do hope Mr.D is feeling better... I am so happy to hear your meds are working and I am excited for you and your life being a little more happier and all..If ya know what I mean..
Thanks for the good words and all on my Blog.. Much appreciated..
Take care and keep smiling.
Hug, Lesley

9:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here