Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

cd 24

This is my 400th post.
wow.

I don't really have much to say... I have been sick with allergies / a bad cold since last Wednesday. I don't feel bad enough to stay home from work... but I have just been out of it and not able to sleep at night because of the congestion.

On Saturday my brother and I spent the day at my dad's house and visited with my aunt and uncle and my Dad and his wife. We carved pumpkins which I will "reveal" tomorrow... for those of you who are new... I am a pumpkin carving freak! You can check out the last 3 Octobers for my "work" and the work of dear Mr. D....

Sunday... I just laid around and napped.

Yesterday I went to work... blah blah blah... it is really hard to be patient with the kids when you don't feel well. Today will probably be the same... I guess if this icky-ness hangs on much longer I will need to get to a doctor.

I will be on my own tomorrow for Halloween... Mr. D. has rehearsal until 9... this stinks because Halloween is one of my favorite holidays... I love making a big pot of chili and waiting for the trick or treaters... I have all my full size candy bars ready... But it won't be the same without my hubby. My brother may be coming over and my bff and her family (if the kids get over their sickness!) This time of year in Texas is so strange... the weather is incredible... 75 and beautiful and EVERYONE is sick! I am really looking forward to the first freeze to kill off all the junk in the air.

Well that is it! I will try to have some Halloween pics for you tomorrow!

PS... I could test this weekend... but I really have no plans... not really feeling anything out of the ordinary.

5 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

Just a quick note to let you know that you are in my thoughts. Sorry that Mr. D. has rehearsal and won't be home for the trick-or-treaters.

Looking forward to seeing your "work".

Take care and hope you get to feeling better.

5:37 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

I can't wait to see the pumpkin pics! Ona allergy/not feeling well note, I was not feeling ANY different at all when i took my pee test, the only thing i was feeling was awful ..like the flu/allergy awful. (infact i loaded up on advil cold and sinus and theraflu - because my dr told me that my cycle was a bust) Everyone at work was sick and I just assumed I got the Fall bug.. so I am wishing and hoping that those allergies are good fortune for news to come

5:48 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Wishing you many good wishes! Hope the 2ww has a happy ending=)

7:43 AM  
Blogger Rhea said...

Just letting you know that I have been reading your blog for quite a long time now! I can't believe it's your 400th post. It seems like just yesterday when I was reading about your halloween last year and the full size candy bar. I also hope for the sweetest of endings for your 2ww.

11:56 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Hoping for good things come testing time!

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here