Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 21, 2007

cd 20...

Is it normal that 4 days after the IUI I still feel bloated and a tiny bit sore? Not to be gross... but it feels like I am constipated or swallowed a bunch of rocks... but I am not constipated and as far as I know I haven't eaten any rocks.

Ever since the hcg shot I have been super hungry... is this normal? I have had hcg shots before and I don't remember feeling this way... but.. I wasn't dieting when I triggered before... so maybe I ate more and didn't notice it??? Also peeing more... or am I just drinking more water since I am dieting??? It is hard to know what is real and what my body is doing because of the hcg.

I am not taking my progesterone yet... The nurse asked me to wait until Tuesday morning when they draw blood because she wants to see what my progesterone is doing on its own. We will draw blood that morning and I will immediately start the lovely little yellow bullets of slime! Gross.

By my calculations and the help of this cool website... (OI Treatment) I think my eggs should be out of the tubes today or tomorrow (since we can "assume" I "o-ed" on Monday CD 16) and we could expect implantation in the next 4 days. I am trying to visualize a perfectly fertilized egg (or two) floating out of the tubes and implanting in my fluffy cotton candy lining. I know that my chances of getting pg this cycle (even with the IUI) is about 25-30%... but I am trying really hard to stay positive and think good thoughts.

Hope is creeping in guys... please save me from myself.

9 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

Hope is a good thing, without it we wouldn't look forward to anything potentially good in life.

Wishing you a very cushy lining and 2 eggs that fertilize.

6:41 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Wishing you the very best of luck this cycle. I felt crampy after all my IUIs and suddenlt very aware of what was going on "down there."

6:51 AM  
Blogger I_Sell_Books said...

I've got everything crossed.

8:39 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

this is EXACTLY as i felt 4-7 days after my IUI. I hope that means good thingsfor us both. I should find out monday

9:32 AM  
Blogger Heather W. said...

Prayers are going up from Michigan! Hang in there, and it's great to have hope!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

The bloating and rocks feeling is because you had so many follicles. I remember after I triggered when I had all those follicles that it was uncomfortable to sit down. Can't wait until next week!

10:17 AM  
Blogger ErinMary said...

hoping and praying right along with you.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Frenchie said...

It's good to be hopeful. I will be jumping on the IUI train soon myself. I just found out a friend of mine who is 38 and had a very low antral follicle count is now pregnant from her very first IUI. So, I took that as a dash of hope for me. Now I'm sharing it with you.

Good Luck!

4:20 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I'm sending lots of fertilization vibes your way!

I was unusually hungry after O during my Clomid + Trigger cycle. It wound up being a BFP so I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it or not but I hope you get a sticky bean in the end! XOXO

3:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here