Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 28, 2007

cd 27

Today I am either 10 or 11 dpo. I have honestly not felt the urge to test and will probably wait until Sunday or Monday. I have 1 pregnancy test in the house and so far it is not even calling my name... and I have no plans to buy more... unless I test and get a positive... then... I will probably by 100 more and test every 3-5 minutes.

Saw the nurse on Tuesday for a progesterone blood draw and it was 58... so that is very good since over 10 means you ovulated. I told the nurse about my sore cervix/ insides and she said it is probably not my cervix but my ovaries that are probably sore from all the hard work they did this month. It has mostly eased up now... and always just felt like muscle soreness or bruising... but way way deep inside.

As far as symptoms... nothing really. I have felt extremely tired since I got the hcg shot and that has not changed. I am bloated... but that is expected with progesterone and a thick lining... Other than that all is normal... no sore boobs... not peeing a lot... So we'll see.... Oh yeah... I am still fighting this major hunger... stupid hormones!

I am still working out... but the scale is moving up a little... so I don't think I will be out of the 150's this week. I have been eating like crap so that doesn't help... but I have still been to the gym every day and I feel great about the commitment I have made to doing that.

Big plans this weekend include shopping! I have some savings card for The Loft so I will go and see how close I am to squeezing into a size 8 pant. I also need to pick up some makeup (my face is like a pizza right now... thanks hormones!) and I am thinking about picking up some Crocs... I know they are hideously ugly... but I tried on a friends and they were soooo comfy... the perfect "after school" directing shoe... I think I want yellow or lavender... but I am not sure. I also have to shop for a ton of props for our upcoming show... I hate shopping for props on my weekend... but since I am at the gym each day during my conference period... I guess it is the only time I can do it. I also plan to color my greys... workout for an hour on Saturday and Sunday... do a yoga class on Sunday (after working out)... sleep A LOT, and maybe... get a massage... maybe... but I might skip it to work in more sleeping time.

My next 2 weeks are going to be intense getting this show opened... So posts may be slim...

BUT... if and when I test... you will be the first to know.

9 Comments:

Blogger Jenn said...

More power to you to be able to wait. I tested on, I think, 10dpiui and then about 30 times afterward (actually - it was 11). I never get online on Sunday, but I will to see if you have updated. Good luck to you.

5:35 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hey about the crocs..on their website they have crocs that dont look like "crocs". I have some really cute mary janes that pass as real shoes but still the soft rubbry material...

5:51 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

ohyes- crocs..i swore them off wheni first saw them ...oh the dreadful look of them ... I am now a proud owner of a mary jane croc in pink! As for the POAS watch. i understand the undesired effect of peeing on them. Good luck . I have been thinking about you this weeka few times , wondering how things are going. Sounds like you are doing well and have a few distractions to help. Good for you

6:03 AM  
Blogger Paige said...

have a great weekend, and I am really pulling for you, get some good sleep!

7:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Fingers crossed. And no need to be frugal on the tests. Go to http://babyhopes.com/pregnancytests.html and buy them in blulk. That puts them at like $2 a pop, and you can indulge all you like.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I have purple and black crocs...and I could care less that they're ugly..even my hubby has them in camo.

Good Luck on waiting to test. We started trying again so I'm 10 DPO as well. Who knows, maybe two miracles can happen in a week!

12:45 PM  
Blogger Hilary (Maya Papaya) said...

I just read several pages of your blog and was really struck by how much we have in common.

Good for you for waiting to test. I read some statistic out there that said that the majority of women won't get a positive until at least 12 or 13 dpo. I don't know if that's true or not, but I am sending tons of positive vibes your way.

Crocks...go for the yellow :)

6:07 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

I can't believe your will power in waiting. But good for you! Can't wait to hear the positive news!

12:53 PM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I'm waiting with bated breath! I can't wait to hear an update. XOXO

10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here