Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 23, 2007

cd 22

Not a lot to report. Still feeling a bit "full" in the tummy. The soreness is almost gone but every once in a while I feel a little twinge like a pulled muscle very low and deep inside.

I am still working out 5-6 times a week so that is making me feel great... hopefully late this week (if I control my eating better!) I will say goodbye to the 150's. But... it is hard because my appetite has been in full gear!

I had a really fun girl's night party at my house on Friday so that was fun... we caught up on gossip... payed our favorite competitive game of Mexican Train Domino's... which we started to fight off boredom during the looooong tech rehearsals for the show I did in the summer. My bff got to come and join in so that was fun... and we ate a lot of food!!! BAD food like homemade chicken pot pie and fried cheddar cakes.. and chips and dips.. and chocolate cake and ice cream (REAL ice cream!!!)... oh yeah... and I think there was a salad in there somewhere... Then around 1am we all headed for bed... One girl stayed the night... and we had more time in the AM to gab even more. It was really fun!

Yesterday was a long (and painful) with my students for an upcoming show at school. We are definitely at the "long and painful" stage of rehearsals... and we need to get out of that stage FAST! Today I have auditions for the professional show I am directing for Christmas at the big regional children's playhouse that I directed at before... The show is a new version of Frosty the Snowman... so if you have and fond memories and warm fuzzies about that story let me know.. it has never really been a favorite of mine... but maybe it will be after this process! The show starts rehearsals in November and opens the day after Thanksgiving... so hopefully if I am lucky enough to get knocked up this month it will be an uneventful and sick-less first trimester.. because I am about to be really swamped!

That is it for today! Hope everyone is doing well! I'll keep you posted.

I plan to wait to do an hpt until cd 30... which would be 14 dpo... do you think I can make it another 8 days without peeing on a stick????

8 Comments:

Blogger Jessigirl said...

I don't know if I can wait 8 days for you to poas.... I"m just......so......excited!! I'm glad your girl's night was fun, I went to a bachelorette party last night so I can relate.

Try not to get too overwhelmed, just pace your self with these musicals. I'm sure they'll keep you busy enough to distract you a little from your poas addiction. (I said a little) :oÞ

Love you!!!

7:24 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

no - I don't think you will be able to wait. I took around 8 tests before my RE dr. appt.

Good luck. Try to relax.

10:06 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

girls night sounds fun, good luck to you on waiting to pee on things.

10:26 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Nope. NO WAY. You will not be able to wait. I double dog dare you to wait that long. It's impossible, I tell you, impossible. Besides, I don't want you to wait, I want to know. My addiction is spreading to you!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Kir said...

I am the "queen of waiting it out" but I think everyone else just wants to take a test.
you sound good, and having lots of fun, eating lots of good stuff (with my nausea I would love to eat anything that tastes good)
Good luck with the rehearsals, Frosty has never been one of my favorties either, but I know if anyone can make it fun, it's you.

I'll be anxiously waiting to see what the test says, wishing you lots of GOOD LUCK :)

8:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have no willpower when It comes to POAS so I say go for it whenever you are ready!

And kudo's to you for being able to work out all those days. I always say I'd love to start working out again but I never have the time or energy so I really respect those of you that do! Keep it up!

9:07 AM  
Blogger Heather W. said...

Please don't wait that long, lol! I am on the edge of my seat already!

Oh, I love Frosty the Snowman! It was always one of my favorites! Good luck with that!

7:20 AM  
Blogger Kristen said...

I can't wait to hear your results! I've got all my fingers crossed for that BFP. XOXO

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here