Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Happy Halloween!!!!!





Here is my very own made from scratch Halloween survey!

POST THIS ON YOUR BLOG OR YOU WILL HAVE ALL KINDS OF CREEPY SCAREY HALLOWEEN-ISH THINGS CRAWLING OVER YOU TONIGHT AT EXACTLY MIDNIGHT!!!!!
Bwahhahahahaha.......

Favorite Halloween Costume as a Kid: Snow White in kindergarten... my grandma made it and paid attention to every detail! I still have it!

Do you go out on Halloween or stay home? We stay in and make chili and wait for the millions of trick or treaters.

Funniest Costume - Probably Cruella DeVille... I made my ex be a giant dalmatian!

Ever won a costume contest? I have won two. Once I won a THOUSAND dollars in a bar for my Jackie Kennedy & JFK... it was tasteless... it involved a perfect likeness for both of us... and a head wound... a THOUSAND people! The other time was with Greg and we won $500 for Sexy Little Red and a very bare big bad wolf.

Do your pets dress up for Halloween?
duh... watch the slide show!

Are you dressing up this year? I have a fancy witches hat I will wear at school... but other than that I will just be in my Sinister Sweet Candy Factory T-shirt and an orange sweater.

Favorite Halloween Candy - Twizzlers... and anything chocolate.

Halloween Traditions?
Watching "It's the Great Pumpkin, Charlie Brown"... eating chili and frito pie!

Candy or Caramel Apples? Caramel with nuts and chocolate chips.. on yummy granny smith apples!

Do you like candy corn? No way!!!! Disgusting!

Is Halloween a major holiday at your house? Yes!!! It is probably my favorite next to Christmas.

Worst Halloween - When I was 9 my mom went religious zealot on us... instead of trick or treating we went to "Hallelujah Night" at church. We got to dress up like our favorite bible character!!! All the girls were Mary! I was Moses' sister and I carried a babydoll in a basket... no one had a clue who I was... and they wouldn't let you be any of the fun girls like Delilah or Jezibel... cause you know I would've... My brother and I still give my mom a hard time about that one.

Feel free to add to this survey... and pass it on!!!

Have a Happy Halloween!!!!
xxoo,
Jamie

7 Comments:

Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

EXCELLENT Pumpkin Cravings!!! wow so talented

6:04 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Your fall decorations are incredible! I love your mantle!

6:43 AM  
Blogger JJ said...

Awesome pictures--love your list!

3:52 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

The pumpkins were great...as always!

Hope you had a wonderful Halloween and lots of trick or treaters!

Truman looked adorable!

Take care.

7:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the halloween pics! Especially the one of Truman in his puppy outfit and the Tinkerbell carving on the pumpkin.
How are you? Hope that you got a + this weekend..
Hugs, Lesley

7:31 PM  
Blogger Allison said...

Truman is just too cute!

7:57 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

Any news yet? can't wait to hear. sending baby dust your way!

4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here