Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 07, 2007

12 months about me!

12 months about me!

Got this on myspace... thought it was fun! Now it is your turn!

♥JANUARY♥
1. Who kissed you on New Years? Mr. D... and friends Ric, Patrick, & Frank!
2. Did you have a New Year’s Resolution this year? nope... I don't like resolutions!
3. Does it snow where you live? sometimes it sleets and we pretend it is snow.
4. Do you like hot chocolate?.. yum! With whipped cream and marshmallows!
5. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No... we planned it for our honeymoon but that was 2001... the year of 9/11... and we didn't feel ready to go to NYC yet.

♥FEBRUARY♥
1. Who was your Valentine? My hubby
2. When you were little did you buy Valentine’s for the whole class? Yes... I think it was mandatory
3. Do you care if the groundhog sees its shadow or not? no... I don't get that whole thing
4. What did you receive for Valentines Day? My husband renovated my closet and painted it a beautiful green apple color and added a chandelier... and...gorgeous red tulips, Godiva chocolates, a good smelling candle from Whole Foods, a cherry chili pepper dark chocolate bar, and some lovely bath salts!
5. What did you give for Valentine’s Day? I can't even remember... dinner for my husband??? Who knows... I know I did something... but what????
♥MARCH♥
1. Are you Irish?a little... that is where my last name comes from..
2.Do you like corned beef and cabbage? no!!!!
3. What did you do for St. Patty’s Day in 2007? Probably in a UIL OAP rehearsal
4. Are you happy when winter is pretty much over? oh yes!!! It means summer break is just around the corner!

♥APRIL♥
1. Do you like the rain? no
2. Did you play an April fool’s joke on anyone this year? no... this day makes me really paranoid!
3. Do you get tons of candy for Easter? I got a "beach vacation" themed Easter basket... complete with a new swimsuit, towel, and sunglasses.
4. Do you celebrate 4/20? no... well.. only once or twice...
5. Do you love the month of April? not my favorite.. I never know how to dress or if I need a jacket that day.

♥MAY♥
1. What is your favorite flower? roses and hydrangeas
What happened to 2 ?????
3. Finish the phrase “April showers…” bring May flowers!
4. Do you celebrate May 16th: National Piercing Day? uhm... no.
5. Is May anything special to you? My hubby's b-day is on the 26th... that makes it special.. and getting out of school!!!!

♥JUNE♥
1. What year did/will you graduate from high school? 1990
2. Did you do anything fun during this Month? Big vacation in Seaside, Florida and Orlando!!!
3. Have a favorite baseball team? no!!!!

♥JULY♥
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? Went swimming and then watched fireworks on top of the Gaylord Hotel with my hubby and our puppy!
2. Did you go to the fireworks? heck yeah... we never miss them!
3. Did you blast the A/C all day? I'm sure we did... it was like 104 that day

♥AUGUST♥
1. Did you do anything special at the end of your summer? I was in Cinderella at Bass Hall... that was fun
2. What was your favorite summer memory of ‘07? spending days on the beach with my husband
3. Did you have a sunburn? I don't burn much... I'm Italian!
4. Did you go to the pool a lot? yes!

♥SEPTEMBER♥
1. Will you be attending college/school? teaching school...uggghh
2. Do you like fall better than summer? No
3. Plan on anything to happen this month? Not really... we did our first IUI to try to get pregnant.. didn't work.

♥OCTOBER♥
1. What was your last Halloween costume? Dorothy from Wizard of Oz... that was like 7 years ago!
2. What is your favorite candy? twizzlers and chocolate
3. What was your favorite thing(s) about this month? I love Halloween!

♥NOVEMBER♥
1. Whose house do you go to for Thanksgiving? mine!
2. What are you thankful for? my family and friends
3. Do you love stuffing? yum. yes!

♥DECEMBER♥
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under the mistle toe? yes!!!
3. Get anything special last year? my puppy Truman!
4. What do you want this year? I would like to finally get pregnant and have a baby! So cross your fingers for us!


Now All You Have To Do Is Repost This As “12 Months About Me

5 Comments:

Blogger Ollie said...

Cool! I will play!

Also, my fingers are crossed for you. They will remain that way until you have your baby.

6:48 AM  
Blogger zbayardo said...

thanks for helping me procrastinate writing my lessons with something fun to do!

1:05 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Since I am horrible at posting, I probably won't get this put up, but I do want you to know that my fingers are crossed for you. I hope that Christmas and the New Year bring a joy to you that you have been wishing for and that you truly deserve!

3:57 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

How do you remember all that stuff. I'm too old!

4:22 PM  
Blogger Drowned Girl said...

Good luck in 2008, and thanks for the memes xx

12:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here