Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

cd 2...

Well (surprise!) AF arrived on cd 25 for some odd reason. I guess that is a good thing... it saved me 4-6 days of waiting and pushed my next cycle up so it would not mean and iui right at Christmas. Now I have 1 day to decided what I want to do... If we don't skip this month then I need to see my nurse tomorrow for an u/s and start clomid on Thursday... iui would be scheduled for around the 18th. I have to talk to Mr. D. about what he thinks we should do... but I feel like this will be our last iui until we decide what the next step is... possible lap... or moving on to adoption... or something else...

I didn't really feel like thinking of all this right now... but we can't ignore AF... now can we?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahh, stupid AF. I'm hopeful for you that you and Mr. D can find the best next step.

6:01 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

AF is just an ole biddy. Good luck deciding what is the next plan for y'all.

6:31 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

best of luck determing your next course of action! i am enjoying the heck out of my holiday "baby" break. =)

9:56 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

PS-would you recommend your RE? i believe we are in the same metro area and we are in the market for a new RE.
thank you!

1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am really sorry that af arrived, wish it had of been a nice suprise instead of that nasty suprise. I hope your dealing with it as best as possible and I wish you the best with whatever you decide to do. Hugs, Lesley

9:28 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I must be a total dummy, I cannot find your email contact on your profile?
I am at melissazubik at comcast dot net. And we live in Grand Prairie, so an Arlington doctor would be perfect!
Thank you, Mrs. D!

6:50 AM  
Blogger infertility just sucks said...

I saw your note on Melissa's blog about your RE and I'm in the DFW area too...Would you mind sharing his info with me? I am thinking about shopping for a new clinic and it's been tough finding good recommendations anywhere. I would really appreciate any comments you have about him.

infertilityjustsucks at g mail dot cook

Thanks!!

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here