Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Happy New Years!

HAPPY NEW YEAR KIDS! Hope you are still out there somewhere...

I promise an update soon... but pretty much everything is still the same... I haven't tested yet but with the way my lower back is aching I would expect cd 1 tomorrow on New Years Eve... hopefully that is not a sign....

If you are still out there please post me a line... I am beginning to worry that my lack of posting has lost me some friend... or it may just be that I have started to run out of things to say... so many bloggers have disappeared this year... oh well that is another subject!

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE... or to at least the two or three that still pop in...

XXOO!


1) Where did you begin 2007?
Hanging out with friends and of course my sweet husband... playing games and eating great food.

2) What was your status on New years day?
Married... teaching high school... excited to direct at "big fancy theatre"... unpregnant... about the same as now.

3) Were you in school (anytime this year)?
yes... every freaking day!!! But at least I get to decide what we do each day... It is good to be the queen.

4) How did you earn your money?
Teaching... directed 2 shows... and actually performed in a show at "big fancy theatre."

5) Did you have to go to the hospital?
Not the hospital... but I did spend a lot of time at the doctor... with my feet in the stirrups!

6) Did you have any encounters with the police?
no... I am pretty boring!

7) Where did you go on holidays?
Orlando and Seaside, Florida

8) What did you purchase that was over $1,000?
Well... my major fertility treatments were running about $800 a month... so there is that... we also went on a 16 day vacation, I got a great new car (a 2007 Hyundai Tucson), and most recently a new washer and dryer....

9) Did you know anybody who got married?
can't remember.. we didn't attend any weddings.

10) Did you know anybody who passed away?
Not besides Pavarotti & Robert Goulette... Mr. D. mourned for days.

12) Did you move anywhere?
no... thank goodness.. we love out home!

13) What concerts/shows did you go to?
We saw a good amount of theatre this year... I finally saw THE LION KING after avoiding it forever. I thought the 5 person Romeo and Juliet I saw was INCREDIBLE... I also really enjoyed The Pillow Man.

15) Are you registered to vote?
I will be when it counts.

16) Who did you want to win Big Brother?
First Eric... but when he got kicked off then the crazy dad with the bitchy daughter... and he did. (I know I am a nerd).

17) Where do you live now?
at my house :)

18) Describe your birthday?
36... on my ACTUAL birthday I was in rehearsals. I got a new supercool bluetooth radio for my car and some time at the Coldwater Creeek Spa!!!! .... Later I had a sweet party with some friends... played Mexican Train... ate cake... the usual.

19) What's one thing you thought you'd never do but did in 2007?
I rode THE HULK roller coaster at Universal Studios all by myself! I got to direct at the Casa Playhouse (that was a full circle kind of thing for me). And... not to be pathetic or depressing... but I did "offically" venture into the world of "assisted reproduction"... which sucks.

20) What has been your favorite moment?
Spending a long beach vacation with my husband... just the two of us!

21) What's something you learned about yourself?
That I am stronger that I thought I was... but that I sometimes need to ask for help.. and that is ok.

22) Any new additions to your family?
No (way to rub it in)... but my bff had her second baby in March.

23.) What was your best month?
June... out of school and on the road!

24.) Any surgeries, and if so, on what?
Not exactly surgeries... more like "proceedures"

25) Who has been your best drinking buddy?
Andy!

26) Made new friends?
Yes!!!

27) New best friend?
no

28) Favorite Night out?
there were several... hard to choose just one!

29) Did you find love?
More love than I can tell!

30) What was your proudest moment?
Realizing that I COULD direct people over 18! And that I COULD direct my husband!

15 Comments:

Blogger Sarah Abrahams said...

Delurking to say, I started reading sometime in the past year. Am enjoying keeping up with your story.

Sarah Abrahams

7:10 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I, too, read your blog - have been for a year or two. Hope your new year brings joy and many, many blessings!

7:18 PM  
Blogger beret said...

I'm still here! I have you on Google Reader and pop in whenever you have a new post. I hope your 2008 is magical!!

1:10 AM  
Blogger AwkwardMoments said...

haven't lost me as a reader. I hope 2008 is the best yr yet!

4:13 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Jamie...
Hope you and Mr D have a very special night and that 2008 see's your dreams turn to reality..
Luv'N'Hugs...Lesley

4:35 AM  
Blogger Sandy D. said...

I usually just lurk- but I wanted to let you know that I am reading your blog. I find it to be very interesting and my heart breaks for you every time your heart gets broken. My fertility journey is documented on www.waitingforafamily.blogspot.com
... so check it out.
Happy New Year! Here is to your dreaming coming true in 2008!
Sandy

6:59 AM  
Blogger Lesley said...

Coming out of lurkdom to say I've been checking out your blog for almost 2 years. I hope your dreams come true in 2008.

10:18 AM  
Blogger BOOM said...

I have been reading your blog for as long as I can remember ;) -- and always wanting to see the good news turn around. I'm hoping 2008 is your year!

7:29 PM  
Blogger BigP's Heather said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Happy New Year Jamie! I hope that all is going well. Take care.

4:21 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Happy New YEAR!

7:12 AM  
Blogger Rachael said...

I have been reading your blog for a while, and you even inspired me to create my own blog. I dont have many readers but it is a release to let out my feelings! Thank you for inspiring me, and i wish you the best 2008! Hopefully it will be a year of joy and happiness.

12:43 PM  
Blogger millie said...

Happy New Year!!!

I'm still here and always excited to see a post from you.

3:16 PM  
Blogger elle said...

Hapy new year! (I wish I had this many lurkers.) May 2008 bring wonderful new experiences your way.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Sheryl said...

Happy New Year Jamie!

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here