Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2004

FASHION SHOW!!!!

YOU ARE INVITED...
To the First Annual Infertile Bloggirl ENGAGEMENT/ WEDDING RING FASHION SHOW!

This fashion show was inspired by an incredible post by our friend Emily at
(http://scrambledeggs.blogs.com/scrambled_eggs/)
called THE PROMISE.

In tribute to our husbands who don't care about our inability to "make babies" and love us unconditionally... I propose a Blogland engagement / wedding ring fashion show on our blogs! On Saturday October 30 post a picture of your ring... a beautiful symbol of the "UNBROKEN" promises that our husbands made to love us through anything... even infertility and miscarriage.

This fashion show is hosted by Jamie Elise (http://www.babywait.blogspot.com/) and Emily (http://scrambledeggs.blogs.com/scrambled_eggs/)

Jamie will post a list of participants along with her photo on Friday for your viewing pleasure!Please post you name and blog address this week in the comment portion of this FASHION SHOW post!

*** Just a suggestion... if you don't have a digital camera... just borrow a picture from a jewelry store site.... it is more about the tribute... less about the ring!***

4 Comments:

Blogger JJ said...

What an excellent idea! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.

I'll be participating for sure.

7:30 AM  
Blogger Lala said...

I'd love to participate. Let me get this right though, I can post the ring I woud LIKE to have as opposed to the one I actually have?

12:17 PM  
Blogger JenP said...

I love the idea!!! Count me in!! I'll have to ring around to try and find someone with a digital camera because I love my engagement ring. Will work on it like mad and hope to post a pic later this week!!

Best wishes!!

1:10 PM  
Blogger Mare said...

Great idea. Except I don't have a husband. And my partner hasn't given me a ring. I could post a picture of a Marks & Spencer chicken curry- he shows his devotion by doing the grocery shopping. Not quite as romantic, I admit.

12:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here