Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2005

The Name Game

Has everyone tried this "first name analysis"?

Mine is right on... so is Mr. D's... so are most of the people I know who have done it...

HOW DO THEY DO THAT???

*** Don't panic... they all tell you the bad stuff first...

JAMIE:
Although the name Jamie creates the urge to be reliable and responsible, we emphasize that it causes procrastination, lack of confidence, and the inability to realize your goals and ambitions. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses in the fluid systems, and worry or mental tension.

As Jamie you are rather serious-minded, responsible, and stable. You have the gift of tact and diplomacy, and possess a charming, easy-going nature which endears you to others. You have a serious desire to understand the heart and mind of everyone, and could be very effective in a career or in volunteer work where you are handling people and serving in a humanitarian way. This name also gives you a love of home and family, and as a parent you would likely be fair and understanding.


ELISE: (my middle name)
Though the name Elise creates the urge to be creative and original, we call attention to the challenge of controlling temper as a result of a highly intense, dissatisfied, and restless quality. This name, when combined with the last name, can frustrate happiness, contentment, and success, as well as cause health weaknesses or accidents to the head, worry and mental tension.

Your first name of Elise has given you energy, drive, and ambition, but also an almost excessively strong-willed and independent nature. While you are creative, inventive, and ingenious in practical matters, and always ready to initiate and promote new undertakings, you often experience difficulty in bringing your undertakings to a successful conclusion because of your own changing interests or changing circumstances.


wow... yep... that's me... (Did you notice that "worry and mental tension" was in both of mine??? Thanks Mom.)

Post yours!!!! Post yours!!!!

9 Comments:

Blogger VHMPrincess said...

hahahaha - posted mine! It's DEAD on, thanks for the test!!!

6:30 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Just wanted to say thank you for sharing the name analysis. It was great. I did mine and posted it on my blog.

I will talk to you soon. Have a great day!

6:35 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Ok, mine was way off, which can only mean one thing and I have been paranoid about this for a while...

I was probably switched at birth...

This just clenches it. :oÞ

6:50 AM  
Blogger none said...

mine was dead on as well. awesome!

6:58 AM  
Blogger Twisted Lady said...

Nope, mine was not even close, but husband's was deadly accurate. Too funny!

8:39 AM  
Blogger MsPrufrock said...

Aside from basically calling me a shallow bitch, my analysis said that I have problems in the reproductive area. I think someone on the Kabbalah website has been reading my blog...

12:36 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I first put in Jennifer and it was not really me, then I put in Jenna.. it was right on.. scary... it even said
"as well as cause health weaknesses in the reproductive system, worry, and mental tension. " that is so not cool
thanks Jamie I am going to post this on my blog too.

8:52 PM  
Blogger ankaisa said...

Went there and posted on my blog, too!

2:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

First thing, don't ever name your child Robin! Second, it was dean on for both myself and DH!! So dead on for DH that I'm a tad freaked out about it.

-Robin

5:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here