Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Temping STILL sucks...

Uggg... I finally got an "O" cross bar on my STUPID STUPID STUPID chart... and if FF is right... (as you can clearly see my the BD ticks) ...We missed it! We missed it because our cat Lenny got out that night and we had to search for him and then Mr. D was to upset and worried and slept on the sofa in case the cat came back.... Lenny did come home (at 5:30 in the fucking morning) thank goodness....

So... hopefully Lenny got some cat ass that night... That cat better watch out when AF comes around this month... if you see him limping right around the time I get PMS... you'll know why...

***I still think I might have "O"ed on cd 11 or cd 12 and the dip on the 11th was b/c I temped an hour early and got all messed up... and I think the recent temp rise is because of the progesterone that I started on cd 15.... Who freakin knows... who freakin cares....

Temping sucks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

I would agree, your chart looks a little skewed. All we can do is keep our fingers crossed. You know your body better than a chart and if you think that you O'd on CD 11, then you probably did. Sorry that your BD timing doesn't correspond with what FF says, but there is still hope!

I am glad that Lenny came home. You know animals, they have a mind of their own!

Hopefully I will get a chance to swing by the HEB area while I am in town. Even if I just have a minute. It would be great to meet you in person.

Well, time to get back to work. I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about ya!

6:08 AM  
Blogger VHMPrincess said...

I think it's a toss between either date - you could have a dip after the O (not quite an implantation dip)...if you look in the chart gallery, lots of women have a dip after O, but that's too early for implantation dip...only time will tell, keep temping!

Here's my chart, just in case you're interested....http://www2.fertilityfriend.com/home/65b36

9:45 AM  
Blogger Mandy said...

Temping and charting do suck bigtime! I couldn't access your chart, but I believe you. I can imagine your feelings towards the cat right now.

6:09 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

I know this is probably the last thing you need to hear, but I took my bbt thermometer in to work to see how accurate it was compared to a certified calibrated thermometer. FYI, it was an alcohol thermometer and not hte calibrated one was a mecury, far more reliable from a scientic point of view.

The results werent very good at all. The alcohol therm was quick to rise but need to rest, at that temperature for ~ 10 minutes to rest at the accurate temp. So in short, it would read a peak if read under 10, but really, the peak was lower as the thermometer "settled". Now, I didnt have it in my mouth for that long (not that it mattered for me anyway). I havent used it since.

So, perhaps the cat is not entirely to blame.

8:15 PM  
Blogger VHMPrincess said...

Hey - I just got my FF crosshairs myself (the auto ones, the ones I had yesterday I manually put in) and I have the same BD time before O that you did...

Well, I did a search for charts w/that BD patter ( BD 2 days before 0 ) that result in pregnancy - there are a TON! So don't lose hope!

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here