Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 24, 2004

Christmas Eve

I took my last hpt of the month yesterday morning on my 3rd wedding anniversary... At cd 31... it was still a big fat negative... I stopped progestrone last night and now I am wondering how long I will have to wait until AF???

We had the most lovely anniversary... we woke up and I "forced" Mr. D. to watch our wedding video (which is just beautiful) He hates to see himself on camera (I know... he is an ACTOR... but sometimes we just have to let them be weird...) The video is so Christmas-y and it is fun to see all the friends and family that were there on our special day... There are so many montages set to music and the video really helps me remember how special our wedding was... I wish you could see it...

After running to the (crazy busy) mall and picking up the last minute gifts and then a nap in the afternoon... we went to a GREAT dinner at PF Changs. OMG! It was so good! We had crispy honey chicken and Mongolian beef and lots of sake (sp???)... but the the best part was... The macadamien nut pie with coconut ice cream... (This dessert is not on the menu... it is like a secret... you have to "know" about it and order it on the sly). Our waiter was great and ended up comp-ing the dessert and coffee as an anniversary gift! Then we spent the rest of the evening driving around looking at Christmas lights. So romantic... I love just spending time with Mr. D... I am so blessed.

So... Today is Christmas Eve... On my plan today is to pay bills (ick!!!), color my hair (so no one mentions the grey at Mr. D's family Christmas tomorrow... he has this total asshole brother in law that TOTALLY would mention it if he had the opportunity...) clean the house for guests tomorrow (just my Dad and my brother... but they do deserve a clean bathroom...) go to the neighbors for an "open house" (these are the neighbors that talk a LOT... so we will have to be tricky and only stay a little while...) and then go to my aunts house for Christmas Even tradition of home made pizza. We will probably be there very late because this part of my family loves to play silly board games.... I think it will be fun.

I hope all of you out there in Blogland have a safe and happy Christmas. I am praying for a better 2005 and that by next Christmas we are all holding our sweet little miracle babies.

Sleep in Heavenly Peace,
Jamie

3 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

Jamie,

Merry Christmas to you and Mr. D too! Sounds like you had a wonderful Anniversary.

I am thinking about you...sorry that you didn't get that BFP yesterday, but 2005 is going to be a great year for you.

Enjoy the holiday and your family.

Talk to you soon.

Chasity

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie....

You are so beautiful! Merry Christmas!

Jessica
(mrsschroer PW board)

6:49 PM  
Blogger Kath said...

I am so sorry Jamie. I hope we can be somewhere else next christmas.

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here