Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 05, 2005

CD 11...

Check out this story and movie on Alex's Infertile Gourmet page.... So funny....

No real news here... cd 11... starting the every other day TTCSexFest...

Last night...
ME: "Guess what we have to do tonight and every other night for the next week?"
HIM: " Already? It is that time again"
ME: (sighs) "yeah... don't sound to excited about it..."
HIM: "Well you just make it sound so appealing when you announce what we "have" to do this week... like it is another chore..."

Point well taken... Note to self... try to remember this is not just another chore...

To do list
1. buy a new sexy-tight-ish-see-through-ish nighty
2. shave legs every single day
3. no garlic foods for dinner
4. attack my husband out of the blue
5. look up kama sutra on the internet and find out what the heck it is...
6. Never mention temp charts or ovulation to my husband again...
7. Add mascara, perfume, and pouty lip gloss to getting ready for bed routine
8. Remind self daily... "it is not all about a baby..." lather, rinse, repeat...

Wow... "like a chore"... What the fuck have I become?

PS... even as a chore we still had fun last night... ha! Take that Kama Sutra...

shit.. I am dangerously close to being late to work....

2 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You're a much better wife than I am! Eschewing garlic AND shaving legs? I'd better not let my husband read this...

Best of luck this cycle for you!

1:28 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hello princess Jaime, my newly-crowned friend! :-)

Making sex seem like a chore, oh do I only know what you are talking about. I finally had to stop staring at last month's fertility chart analyzing when we SHOULD have had sex that we DIDN'T have sex. Every other day sounds promising, along with the nightie. I am working up to that as soon as I can get the Crimson Tide to move on.

Can you always tell when you ovulate, or do you do OPK? In November, I ovulated on Day 20, according to the tests, but in December on Day 18. (sigh)

Good luck on getting impregnated this month. (giggle) I am right behind you.

:-) Sara, the other princess

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here