Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Still holding out!

Made it through Tuesday without testing...I am feeling some "imaginary pregnancy symptoms" as I have every other friggin' month... gassiness and bloating being the big two... According to FF I am 10 dpo... but I think I am 12 dpo... I still do not think that I am pg... but I am starting to get that REALLY antsy feeling that I want to test...

I will not test tomorrow morning... I have my 2nd laser hair removal tomorrow and I want to do it... If I got a BFP tomorrow I might freak out and cancel my appointment even though doubt that the tiny laser zaps on my moustache could possible effect a 10 day old embryo in my uterus... ) So... I am doing it... then if I find out I am pregnant I can freak about it then... Just like I will freak that I painted my office at 7dpo in a NOT very well ventilated area and drank 2 glasses of wine every single night for the past week.

So... maybe I will test on Thursday morning... Don't get to excited about it though.. I really don't think I am pregnant this month and I don't want you to be too disappointed if I get a BFN...

Thanks for your support girls...

OK... now I am freaking out... maybe I will test before I go tomorrow and maybe I will cancel my appt.. if I get a BFP...

shit... now you got me all confused... I don't know what to do....

UPDATE... exactly 8 minutes later...
BFN... I knew it... will get lasered tomorrow with no real worries... if I get I BFP in a few days I will probably freak... but tonight... nada... not even a evap line... as usual...

Oh... I did accidently pee on my leg trying to catch some pee for my cheap-ass-dollar-store-HPT while trying to have a completey normal phone conversation with Mr. D.... that was fun....

Still holding out... yeah right...

7 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

(laughing hysterically) No peeing on the leg!

Jamie dear, I am going to take away all of your HPTs and your pretty little crown if you don't send me the life-story-do-you-really-live-in-TX e-mail that I have been waiting patiently for. . . Don't think I won't start calling all the pharmacies and Wal-marts with your picture: "Do not sell HPTs to this woman!"

6:16 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Jamie,

Well, you made it further on testing than I probably would have. There is still hope! Go get your laser treatment and don't worry about the wine or the painting. There is always plenty of time to freak out.

I was going to say that I can't believe you peed on your leg, but embarrassingly enough...I have done that too!

As always, you are in my thoughts and prayers. We need a BFP! I am getting to the point where I don't really care if it is mine....BUT, it has to be someone like you are the other ladies that are having these problems!

Take care and talk to you soon.

Chasity

4:03 AM  
Blogger VHMPrincess said...

Well, we can both join the BFN club this month :-(

5:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry sweetie.

xxoo,
Emily

11:45 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Throw away those damn tests - lock them up - put mousetraps all around them - just stay away from those damn tests until you are due for AF!!!! I too, cannot make too much fun about peeing on your leg - been there, done that !

I am crossing my fingers and toes for the BFP!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Rosanne said...

So sorry it was a BFP. But, it was too early anyway, right. Just wait a few days and this time, don't pee on your leg! :)

4:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are one of the strongest woman I have ever met.
You make me laugh, cry and feel better. Your Great and I do hope that negative turns into a positive very soon.
See you on the TTC board..Good Luck
Lesley

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here