Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 15, 2005

Cd 14..

OK.. Hopefully now that spring break is over and Mom is back home in North Carolina I can get back to posting more regularly... I have to get to work early today so this will be a quick update...

CD 14... Had TTCSex last night... I like the Preseed.. I only used about 1/2 an applicator but there was a significant difference...

Still have not had a positive on the OPK... I am using them 2 times a day starting today... (I have used 1 a day for the past 2 days... So far I have not even had 2 lines... that makes me so nervous... I hate OPK's almost as much as I hate HPT's.

Side effects that I have noticed so far from the clomid... hot flashes at night (not terrible... but I wake up several times a night), my boobs are HUGE, and I have had more pings and pangs in the tumy area... If it was later in my cycle I would be soooo sure that I *might* be pregnant... but hey... we all know... IT IS JUST THE MEDS!

That is it for now... I promise that I will right more very soon... I am such a slacker!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your blog, especially since i am trying to have another baby. My first two were unplanned, and now that I want to plan one,,it's just not happening. I don't get it...

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here