Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, March 10, 2005

Clomid - day 5

My "Preseed" came in the mail today... It is in applicators... I thought it would be more like KY Jelly or other lubricants... you know... like in a tube... So now I am confused... should I use it internally (like the directions say) or should I use it like any other lubricant??? As expensive as it is it seems like a lot per applicator!

The directions crack me up because they talk about having TTCSex "on demand" and how many couples have trouble with dryness... Uh... yeah... When you are doing it every night whether you want to or not... this can be a problem...

Tonight is day 5 of the Clomid... the last little white pill... I am a little nervous about what is going on inside with my follies... Are they growing huge yet??? As far as side effects.... I have been a little tired this week... not sure if that can be attributed to Clomid or well.. just being tired. Today I was a little irratable in the afternoon... but again... it could just be me being irratable...

My Mom has been visiting all week from North Carolina so we have been busy all week. During my last AF meltdown I cried on the phone to her about how much I missed her (I hadn't seen her in 9 months) and asked her to consider coming down.. and guess what.. she did! This is a big deal for my Mom to come alone at the spur of the moment without her (overbearing) husband... I am so glad she is here and I am already getting sad thinking about her leaving on Monday.

OK.. got to run.
We are all going to watch Survivor!

Don't worry.. not trying out the Preseed until Mom is outta here... that will be on Monday ~ lucky Cd 13!)

11 Comments:

Blogger Jenna said...

Jamie,
That is so awesome that your mom came down. It sounds like you could really use her right now. I really hope that clomid and preseed work for you this month. We could use some awesome news on the board. This is the last month of trying in order to get a baby this year. I would really like a christmas baby. I really would love to do the stocking photo. Well talk to you soon.
Jenna

11:26 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Hi Jaime,

I used the Preseed last night. It was, how shall I say, interesting? I have been in this routine of laying really still afterwards and meditating about implantation, then we end up falling asleep. At some point, I always get up to pee and last night when I went to pee, without giving TMI, let's just say it was . . . different.

Hope all is well with you and your Mom. I miss my Mom, too . . .

8:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I used PreSeed, I found that 1/2 an applicator was plenty. When I used an entire tube, I found that things were a little too slippery for our liking. ;)

Good luck.
Andrea

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I used PreSeed, I found that 1/2 an applicator was plenty. When I used an entire tube, I found that things were a little too slippery for our liking. ;)

Good luck.
Andrea

12:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I used PreSeed, I found that 1/2 an applicator was plenty. When I used an entire tube, I found that things were a little too slippery for our liking. ;)

Good luck.
Andrea

12:29 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I was thinking about getting the pre-seed - sounds - um - interesting! I can't wait to read your blog on that one!!!

It was great of your mom to come to stay with you - no matter how old we get sometimes we just need our mom.

Ally took the Clomid last month - so she would be really good to talk to about the side effects - during and after taking the Clomid.

Good luck to you!!

2:30 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Jaime,

I'm glad you're having a great time with your mom.

As far as the Clomid goes, I had every pg symptom with that damn med. Sore boobs, nausea, fatigue, you name it.I hope you had better luck on it than I did. I only was on it for one cycle until I see the RE.
Let me know how it makes you feel during "o" time.I had pain in my ovaries like I was being punched.
It's all normal I have been told.
I pray it's all you need to get a PG!!

3:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie- Thanks for sharing your story, I just read your blod, well most of it anyhow and I especially appreciate the mc story as I am in the midst of one now (will I ever stop bleeding? - don't worry it is light) and no, nobody ever tells you what to expect! Or what those grayish tampon sized things are! Although my dr. did say it would hurt a lot. I'm glad someone actually said it, and told it like it is... Now I know I'm normal (we all have those thoughts...)
I hope you have your bfp that sticks soon. ~April

10:41 AM  
Blogger James said...

My boyfriend and I tried to get pregnant for a year. I charted every day. According to the charts, I was fine. I was on depo for 10 years after having my first child. So I'm sure that affected my ovulation. I took clomid once at the beginning of May 06 and had a positive pregnancy result on June 1st. I don't think I needed it but it happened. I have 2 healthy (born at 26 weeks) twins.

Regards,
Clomid

2:58 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

This is very useful information regarding Clomid.Thanks for sharing such information.Pharmacy Wholesaler

5:04 AM  
Blogger AR Mirza said...

hey guys fantastic post i really like your work keep posting like this thanks


Aicar , CJC 1295 with DAC

11:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here