Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 29, 2005

Questions...

Can someone please explain to me why my damn boobs are so frickin sore??? We all know I ain't pg... So what the heck is going on? I think it may have something to do with not having a period last month... (After 21 days on the bcp's we saw that my friendly cyst was still there and he immediately put me on another 21 days of BCPatch... Dr. said that there was no need for me to take the week of "fake" BCP... and just skipping the period would be no biggie) Do you think this could be the reason for the rock like boobs? Also... do you ovulate when you are on BCP? I have had sharp pains in my ute the past few days? (Don't jump to conclusions I told you we KNOW there is no way I am pg... with all the Met sickness there hasn't been much going on in our bedroom the past few weeks!)

Anyway.. just wondering... If anyone knows... tell me!

One more week until the next u/s to check on the progress of my (hopefully) shrinking cyst.

Enough for now...

6 Comments:

Blogger Heather P. said...

Jamie,
I would say that some women o on the BCP since there is that 1% chance of pregnancy. Let me say something ironic about that. My oldest sister has 2 babies born on the pill and my middle sister has 1 so they stole all of the fertility water!!!
Heather

4:41 AM  
Blogger Patti Price said...

Hi I am a lurker. I read often and cheer you on hoping that you will get pregnant soon! Anyways, I don't want to get your hopes up, but I got preggo twice on BCP. So you never know. I do know too that you can get some preggo symptoms from forms of BCP. Good Luck and I am rooting for you to have a 2006 baby!

9:05 AM  
Blogger Mrs. D. said...

Thanks Heather P and Topanga... but if I am pg this time it is (for sure) immaculate conception... I have been so sick on Met... let's just say.. I know (for sure) there is no possibility... Unless the pg is about 7 week along and has failed to show up on 2 internal ultrasounds...

Thanks for being hopeful though...
Jamie

3:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on bcp as well and my boobs are so sore...they never get sore so it is unusual for me. I just started my period and they are still sore. This is really very annoying. I hope yours are sore for other reasons :)

4:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My understanding of bcp is that so long as its taken properly (read: at the same time every day) you don't ovulate. The small percentage of bcp as birth control failure is due to most women not taking it properly. The patch, to my understanding, is better in this respect as it prevents ovulation because its a constant stream of meds going in.

Like any hormone treatment, they can cause issues like sore boobs, etc.

N.

9:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have to blame it on the hormones too, but you never know!

2:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here