Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 09, 2005

Quick...

Just a quickie... I was able to up my Met dosage this weekend to 1450 mg per nights without much pain... I took it all at night with the BusPar and it seems to be ok... I have had 3 doses and so far I feel ok except for the queesies every once in a while. If all goes well plan to try to get to my full dose this weekend.... 1700 mg... Still a little nervous.

I am on my last week of birth control.. So hopefully I will be back to TTC in 3 weeks... Hoping the cysts are gone and that my ovaries have reset...

I am still fighting a lot of depression this week... Being sick and tired and still going 100 miles an hour at work takes a lot out of a person. I have so much on my plate over the next two weeks at work... I just have to get through it.

I'll try to update soon... I am just not feeling very inspired lately...

8 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

I'm glad that you are beginning to work yourself into the full dose of Met. Yay!!!! Last week of BC. I will be praying that all goes well at your next appt. and you will be back on TTC track!

I have been thinking about ya! If you need anything, let me know.

Take care,
Chas

7:02 AM  
Blogger Liz said...

I'm glad you aren't feeling that sick anymore. Hopefully as your body starts tolerating the Met the side effects will subside.

I'm sorry about the depression and I hope things will soon start getting better. Crossing my fingers that the cysts are gone and you can start TTC again.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jamie hi! I've never posted here before, and I wanted to send you a quick email, but could not find a link to that on your site.

I am recently diagnosed (as in 18 hours ago) with PCOS as well, and took my first 500 mgs of Met last night.

I really just wanted to stop by and say "hey!"

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you in the next couple weeks. I'm so glad you were able to stabilze with your Met. Keep your chin up!!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jamie,

I am glad you are feeling better - 3 weeks to go and counting until you can dance your brains out and get that baby!

Keep the faith - it is going to happen!

I'm glad you updated - I have been thinking about you - talk to you soon.

8:08 AM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I am glad that you are feeling better, I hope this weekend stays the same. I am sorry that you are feeling depressed. I will be sending you positive thoughts. I am glad that you are almost off bcp. I really hope that they did the job they were suposed to do, and you get your BFP soon. You will be in my thoughts.
Jenna

3:04 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Yay...glad to hear the meds aren't affecting you as badly anymore. Hope the increase to full dosage goes well and you can get back to TTC soon. Wishing you the very best of luck!

10:19 AM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

I am so glad that you are feeling ok with your Met. I haven't had to take it even though I have pcos. I understand it can really be a pain in the rear!! Hope you have done well this week.

9:01 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Jamie,

Where have you been? No PW comments and no updated blog.I hoe you're feeling better.

I miss ya.

4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here