Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, May 27, 2005

Unfair...

I was planning on writing a post today about the joys of being out of school for the summer filled with promises of getting back to blogging and news that (knock on wood) I am starting to feel human again and *think* I am getting a hold of my diet and what foods I can't eat because of the nausea...

...but...

I just found out that my friend Jennie from PW just lost her precious baby boy today at 20 weeks due to an infection. I am so sad and stunned that this could happen. All the girls at PW TTC~Over a Year are so supportive and kind... but it is just so damned unfair.

Please pray for Jennie, her husband and their families... I can't imagine the pain they are feeling tonight.

5 Comments:

Blogger Kristin said...

Oh no...that is such a tragedy. They are definitely in my prayers.

6:18 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

It is so horrible, I don't understand why it happened. Her and her family are in my prayers.
I hope that things are going well with you. I am glad that you are starting to feel better. I hope we get to hear more from you soon.
Jenna

5:33 AM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

Jamie,
I am thinking about her alot. When I found out I relived Feb. 8. I hope to never to have to go thru that again. I really wish there was some magical dust we could spread so that things like this would not happen
Heather

6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am on PW too - The Aug '05 board lost one of their babies at 28 weeks. Any loss is very sad & such a tradgy...So much for being in the clear after your 1st trimester.

Also, Aug '05 had a baby born already who is doing well considering how early he was.

~ Jamie, I cannot wait for the day that I visit this blog to find out that you are pregnant, I pray for you often.~

12:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, I have been checking on you for a while now. Will keep you in my prayers:)

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here