Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 16, 2005

update...(Update on the UPDATE!!!) scroll down!

I spent over $100 on THIS to help with nausea. The weird thing is it doesn't help anything but the nausea... so even when I am wearing it my tummy still fells iffy and I still feel pretty much like a slug. You wear it on your wrist and it sends electricity (I guess) to a very specific nerve through your hand. It feels like I am wearing a vibrator on my wrist that vibrates ever 4 seconds. Honestly... I am not sure that it is working for me yet. I have 30 days to take it back and get my $$$ back... so we will wait and see.

I will see the Dr. today ay 2:30. Mr. D. wants me off the Met because he hates seeing me so miserable... but I keep thinking that if I just give it more time my body will adjust to it. I have been on 1450 mg every night and I still feel sick most of the day. I am going to ask about the Met XR today... maybe the extended release will be easier on me. I WANT this to work.. I want to have healthy ovaries... I WANT to have a baby... But I never knew that it would be this hard.

In good news... I took my final BCP last night... Can you believe it has been 21 days??? Officially I am not on CD 25 and if all goes well I will start AF in the next couple of days. Tonight I will attend a big awards ceremony for theatre in our area and I am nominated for a major award for teaching. If I win I will have to accept the award on a huge stage and make a big speech... If I win, I just hope that I can speak without crying and I hope that I can get through the evening without dry heaving at an inopportune time.

Update... doctor's office did not go so well. The little cysts were gone but the large cyst is still there... it was 2.4 cm last time and 2 cm this time so it is shrinking. I asked if he thought I might need surgery to get rid of the cyst and he said no... that it just needs more time to go away. (Please God.. let him be right...) Soooo.. what that means for me is another month on bcp... well not pills.. this time they gave me the patch because they said it has less a chance to make me nauseous. I also have a new prescription for Met ERA (extended release to see if that helps will the nausea too...) Sucks... it just sucks. I didn't even cry yet... I just can't. I guess I am getting used to bad news.

Lets hope the awards tonight have a better outcome...

I am considering having a "Name my Cyst" contest so post your idea's for her... Yeah.. I am pretty sure it is a her... why? Because she is being such a little stubborn fucking bitch... that's why.

4 Comments:

Blogger Heather P. said...

I know of other women who gradully get on met. Starting off on a really low dose and then when they feel ok on it move to the next dose. I don't know if you have done that or not! I cant remember!

Good Luck on your award! I hope you win!!

8:18 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I'll be thinking about you this afternoon at your dr. appt, and tonight at the awards ceremony. Break a leg, hope ya win.

I hope that the dr. can either give you something or do something to ease the nausea and sickness from the Met.

Take care and I hope to talk to you soon.

8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jaime,

I am so sorry that you are having to go through all of this. I am so hopeful that once all of the BCPs are done and the Met has stopped doing its nasty thing then you can focus on having a baby once again.

I am not going to beat around the bush here, but how about naming the cyst, "fucker"? Because he/she is. Simple, cut and dry. :-)

5:05 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

How aboutCyster Soul or Lumpy? :-)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here