Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2005

How evil are you? (UPDATED)

I am 44% evil.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I could go either way. I have sinned quite a bit but I still have a bit of room for error. My life is a tug of war between good and evil.

Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com

Borderline evil... well I guess that makes me 66% not evil... I guess we better not push it!

Thanks Vanilla for the link!

UPDATED:

In other news...can someone pluh-leese tell me why the hell I told my mom I was making an appointment with a therapist???? She called today to ask how it went with that super concerned mothering "I-just-wanted-to-check-on-you-because-you-might-fall-apart-at-any-minute" tone of voice... Which (by the way) is irratating for 2 reasons... #1 The appointment is TOMORROW and #2 I really don't want to come home and re-hash my therapy session with my mom. I know that she means well.. but I never should have told her. I love her... but.. I think she is going to annoy me a lot with the "what does the therapist say" stuff.

Oh.. another wierd thing happend... the accounting lady at the therapist's office called and said that since I have already met my $500 deductable tomorrows visit would just be a 20% co-pay (about $25)... this is wierd because I called my insurance on Monday and they said I had NOT met my deductable and the visits would be out of pocket until I reached $500. Hmmmmm... how long to you think it will be until they figure it out??? With all my doctors visits this year you would think that I would easily have been to $500 in co-pays alone... but the insurance company said that co-pays don't count against the deductable... Oh well... screw 'em.



15 Comments:

Anonymous oliviadrab said...

I'm a lame 25% evil. Goody Goody Ollie in da house.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I'm only a 34%! I definitely have to work on that!!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Well Jaime - it is me and you!!! I am Borderline Evil!!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Sorry - forgot to leave my % - 50% EXACTLY!!!! I am at the edge - almost going over!!! muah ha ha ha

8:49 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

I don't know if this is a good thing to admit or not but I am evil!
Apparently I am over boarderline.
This is that it said!
You are 57% evil.You're getting there. You haven't done all the damage you could do but you've done quite a bit. You are just over the border into the Evil Zone.
P.s I just told dh that I am 57 percent evil and he said I could have told you that, your actually 80 percent evil... Gee, don't we just love our men!
Thanks for some fun! Hugs and have a good one!

9:54 PM  
Blogger Lesley said...

P.S. Hope your mum doesn't grill you for news about your session. Hope you feel better after talking. Love Ya Girl!

1:53 AM  
Blogger Chas said...

I'm 46% evil. So, I am joining you at borderline!

I'll be thinking of you today. I hope that your appt. helps you out today. I know what you mean about telling your mom things. I do that frequently.

Take care!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Jess said...

I am a whole 31% evil!! WOOHOO

7:06 AM  
Blogger Erin said...

26% evil. I've got some work to do, I guess.

Maybe your mom thinks your therapist is going to tell you that your mom messed you up when you were a kid?

Moms are so crazy sometimes.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I'm only 25 % evil...something's definately wrong LOL

6:46 AM  
Blogger Pusillanimous Wanker said...

Yeah, screw'em. But keep some money on hand in case they figure it out.

And BTW . . . 52% evil.

hehehehehehehe

4:33 PM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

Well I am only 19% evil! I feel like an angel with that kind of number!!
I know the feeling about the therapy sessions. My mother doesn't call about them. I told her that I wasn't going to discuss them with her and she has respected my decesion to keep things quite. I think she would prefer this anyway cause she doesn't want any of her babies to have anything wrong! LOL It took her 2 years just to say that I had asthma! Good Luck

6:05 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Man...I've slipped since my college days. I'm only 28% evil.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous shopshop said...

i am 30%%%%%%%%%%%%% !!!!!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Eileen said...

I do collections for a medical practice. What I would suggest is that you keep your own records of copays, deductibles and claims. Mistakes can and are made. The doctor's office or the insurance company is not always right, in fact, most of the time they're wrong. If you have your own records, you have proof positive if a dispute arises :)

5:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here