Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 28, 2005

How evil are you? (UPDATED)

I am 44% evil.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I could go either way. I have sinned quite a bit but I still have a bit of room for error. My life is a tug of war between good and evil.

Are you evil? find out at Hilowitz.com

Borderline evil... well I guess that makes me 66% not evil... I guess we better not push it!

Thanks Vanilla for the link!

UPDATED:

In other news...can someone pluh-leese tell me why the hell I told my mom I was making an appointment with a therapist???? She called today to ask how it went with that super concerned mothering "I-just-wanted-to-check-on-you-because-you-might-fall-apart-at-any-minute" tone of voice... Which (by the way) is irratating for 2 reasons... #1 The appointment is TOMORROW and #2 I really don't want to come home and re-hash my therapy session with my mom. I know that she means well.. but I never should have told her. I love her... but.. I think she is going to annoy me a lot with the "what does the therapist say" stuff.

Oh.. another wierd thing happend... the accounting lady at the therapist's office called and said that since I have already met my $500 deductable tomorrows visit would just be a 20% co-pay (about $25)... this is wierd because I called my insurance on Monday and they said I had NOT met my deductable and the visits would be out of pocket until I reached $500. Hmmmmm... how long to you think it will be until they figure it out??? With all my doctors visits this year you would think that I would easily have been to $500 in co-pays alone... but the insurance company said that co-pays don't count against the deductable... Oh well... screw 'em.



12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a lame 25% evil. Goody Goody Ollie in da house.

4:24 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

I'm only a 34%! I definitely have to work on that!!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Well Jaime - it is me and you!!! I am Borderline Evil!!!!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Sorry - forgot to leave my % - 50% EXACTLY!!!! I am at the edge - almost going over!!! muah ha ha ha

8:49 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I'm 46% evil. So, I am joining you at borderline!

I'll be thinking of you today. I hope that your appt. helps you out today. I know what you mean about telling your mom things. I do that frequently.

Take care!

5:11 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

I am a whole 31% evil!! WOOHOO

7:06 AM  
Blogger ErinMary said...

26% evil. I've got some work to do, I guess.

Maybe your mom thinks your therapist is going to tell you that your mom messed you up when you were a kid?

Moms are so crazy sometimes.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

I'm only 25 % evil...something's definately wrong LOL

6:46 AM  
Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

Yeah, screw'em. But keep some money on hand in case they figure it out.

And BTW . . . 52% evil.

hehehehehehehe

4:33 PM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

Well I am only 19% evil! I feel like an angel with that kind of number!!
I know the feeling about the therapy sessions. My mother doesn't call about them. I told her that I wasn't going to discuss them with her and she has respected my decesion to keep things quite. I think she would prefer this anyway cause she doesn't want any of her babies to have anything wrong! LOL It took her 2 years just to say that I had asthma! Good Luck

6:05 AM  
Blogger Kristin said...

Man...I've slipped since my college days. I'm only 28% evil.

8:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am 30%%%%%%%%%%%%% !!!!!

11:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here