Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Didn't think I would post again this soon but...

Well... We left Dallas at about 10 AM and about 6 hours later we had a flat on the side of a VERY busy highway in Jackson, Mississippi... Mr D. changed the flat and put on the donut as I panicked that he was going to be side swiped by one of the 18 wheelers that kept whizzing by at about 150 mph... We started calling tire places in Jackson and were on our way to get a tire and... I swear you'll never believe this... We had ANOTHER FLAT. (Yes we checked all the tires before we left and they were all fine..) So... now we were stuck on the side of the highway AGAIN calling tow trucks!

We are stuck in Jackson for the night because the tire place didn't have 2 of the tires we needed... so... sometime tomorrow they will be delivered and we will be back on the road... We will probably drive straight into Orlando tomorrow but it will be a loooong drive... 13 hours...

I do have to tell you though... I so loooove my husband... he makes everything fun... even shit like this..

We have decided to have a TTCSex marathon tonight at the Hampton Inn in Jackson...

Jackson.. that name works for a boy or a girl right???

Hopefully no more bad luck on this trip... jeez... we really need to have a vacation without crappy things happening!

I will update again as soon as I can!

6 Comments:

Blogger Sporty said...

Oh Jamie...it does sound like an interesting start to a fun and eventful vacation!

I hope that you have a great time and I can't wait to hear about all of the things that ya'll did!

Take care and watch out for the crazy people on the road.

4:10 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Jackson is a great name!! I hope the rest of your trip goes smoothly. Be safe!

7:48 PM  
Blogger PJ said...

Good grief, an infertile can't even have a nice vacation. I hope the rest of it goes smoothly. Glad you have your husband there to make the trip fun even when it's not.

7:14 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Jeez! You can't catch a break!

Well, hopefully this is just a great conception story to be able to tell little Jackson when he gets older!!!!

Try to have a nice vacation!

11:02 AM  
Blogger Lala said...

Jackson is a Beeyootiful name! I picked it 13 years ago and it still rocks the house.

6:01 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

I like that name Jamie. And what a great story to tell him/her.

I'd be freaking out if that happened to me. One trip to SA, I remember the car dying in the middle of an exiting the highway. Never a good time LOL

Have a great time and kudos to your hubby for making it fun!

4:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here