Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 18, 2005

Top 6 of the Week!

I am updating because of the begging from my friends!!! But there is really not that much to update... that is the one and only bad thing about being off work for the entire summer... the days sort of melt into one another! So... here is a quick top 6 from the past week!

1. Tomorrow is father's day so my Dad and his wife are coming over... in fact... I "should" be (a) cleaning... (b)... putting together my famous chicken pot pie... or (c) packing... but I am feeling soooo lazy today!!!

2. I had some car trouble and had to be rescued THREE times in one week! On Sunday some dumb ass dropped a big metal sign out of the back of his truck and I ran over it and flattened my tire and then today my battery died while I was shoe shopping... my brother came to my rescue both times... and then again today my batter died while I was at the grocery store! It was about 102 degrees out and I had 7 bags of groceries and the fucking car wouldn't start for the second time in one day... and my brother and Mr. D. were at work!!!! So I called my friend Chris and he came and took me home... it ends up that the new battery wasn't connected enough... and everything should be OK now...

3. We are leaving for Orlando on Tuesday... I probably won't have a computer since our very old laptop has decided to die... but... I will try to update at least once! I am so excited!!!! I can't wait to be laying on the beach.. I am trying to find a nice sarong to hide my big ass... but if not oh well... I am not going to let 20 pounds ruin my vacation... I will have a good body image... I will have a good body image... I will have a good body image...

4. I had my ingrown toenail cut out... Wow... those shots really hurt! I was happy though because it was the first Dr. appt. in 6 months that I got to keep my pants on... It turns out the doctor was a former infertile husband... They tried for 7 years then did IVF and had twins... this... as every story goes... his wife immediately got pg again on her own... It is amazing the things you find out about people when you start talking fertility.

5. My friend Nic is home and I met the baby! You know... I was so surprised.. I didn't cry or feel jealous... I was honestly just really happy for her. Her birth experience was really bad.. and she has 17 stitches... so... it sort of brought some reality into this whole having a baby thing...

6. I see the dr. on Monday to look at my follies... Today is cd 11 and I think we will start the TTCSex tonight... even though it is a little early... Hopefully I will have at least one mature follicle and get to have the Hcg shot on Monday... If not we will up the clomid and I really hope I don't have to do that... The headaches we really bad this time...

That is it for now... Sorry so boooring... but that is the life of a bored SAHW!!!! You know... I love the time off... but it really makes me appreciate how much I love my job! I miss the interaction!

OK... I will let you know how the Monday follies look!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger PJ said...

I hope Monday's follicle looks good. Keep us posted.

8:19 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Hey Jamie! Glad to see the update. I am sorry to hear about the car problems, but at least you will be able to unwind and forget about some of the stress while you are laying on the beach.

I am glad that everything went well with Nic and the baby. I can't wait to hear how your appt. goes Monday. I hope that you have some huge follies so you can get the shot and get knocked up!

I hope to talk to you soon.

Take care.

5:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ug, I had an ingrown toenail cut a few years ago. Then, a nice, big bouncer stepped on it at a club I was at the next weekend and I ended up losing the whole nail. It was rather gross. The shots did hurt like hell.

Hope your appointment goes well on Monday! Keep us posted!

12:51 PM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

Well I dont think it was so boring!! Hope your appt today goes very very well!!! Please don't keep us in the dark!!

3:18 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you and hope you have a bunch of nice big fat follicles!!!

8:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here