Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2005

There's no place like home....

I baaaack! I flew home last night and was so happy to see Mr. D. at the airport! I really missed him! We had great TTC /reunion sex last night. I had a peak on the MM (magic monitor)Thursday and Friday but Friday night was our first chance to try... I got a "high" today... so we will try at least once more (knowing that we may have missed it) but isn't it great news that I am actually showing highs and peaks... I feel so encouraged by that.

This week is all about getting ready to go back to work. I have a big funeral on Tuesday for a lady who worked at our school that passed away yesterday suddenly... a group of teachers are singing so I will have to rehearse Monday. Other than that I will start working on curriculum and "first week" crap... and also get ready for our first auditions. We will definitely be hitting the ball running as they say...

Got to go catch up on blogs... boy I missed you guys!

5 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

Glad you are back!

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back jamie, and glad to hear the good news on the timing.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good luck this cycle! have fun!

12:34 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I am glad you are back! I have missed ya. Yes, it is great to hear that you are getting highs and peaks...now, it is only a matter of time (short time!!!).

Take care.

6:25 AM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Glad you are back. Dinner soon?

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here