Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

I'm Baaack... with vacation snapshots!

So many vacation pics to share...


Fireworks over the Magic Kingdom...



The happy and "relaxed" couple...



More relaxation on the beautiful beach...





The morning view from our condo balcony...



and the INCREDIBLE inside of the condo (living room)...



We were totally blown away when we got to SeaSide and saw our condo... It looked like a model home... like a magazine photo from Coastal Living. We were speechless! We spent 3 wonderful days on the white sand beach and shopping in the cute little town at night. We watched fireworks on the beach that we shot from a barge in the ocean and looked like they were right on top of us! It was an amazing end to a wonderful two weeks! So romantic! If anyone is look for a great romantic getaway or family vacation spot I can not recommend renting a beach house in Seaside enough.

We got home last night around midnight... we drove the 14 hours home straight because we both felt so relaxed and we really ready to get home. Today we have been visiting with our friend who house-sat for us and their baby and unpacking and doing laundry. I am going to give myself until Monday before I start thinking about school stuff... I have so many things to do to get ready for the next year!

Today is cd 29... I have been having cramps all day so I feel that AF is coming on... I don't think I am pg... my boobs didn't get sore at all this month... I thought about testing but I am going to try to wait it out a few more days... I am really going to try to not test until cd 32 when I am "officially" due for AF... even though the progesterone supplements may be holding her off. I guess.. in reality I just want to bask in the "vacation" glow a little while longer before getting to upset about fertility crap.

I can't wait to catch up with everyone!!!

It was a great vacation.. but I really am glad to be home.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are home..I missed you!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Ally said...

Glad to have you back Jamie. The place looks so pretty...I'm sure you hated to leave. Loved the pics.

Missed ya.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Charles Riedmueller said...

Good to "see" you, Jamie. Glad you had a good time! Two weeks . . . wow!

9:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SeaSide is gorgeous. The architect who designed the "town" is brilliant. It's one of Brad's and my favorite beachside locations.

I'm glad you're back and weren't eaten by sharks or hurricanes.

3:23 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

I am so glad that you are home. I have missed ya. I did enjoy the updates, but it is nice to know that you are back. It looks like a wonderful place and I am so happy that you had a great and "relaxing" time.

Can't wait to hear more about it.

Take care and talk to you soon!

3:47 AM  
Blogger PJ said...

Welcome back Jamie. The pictures you took were awesome. It sounds like you had a great time.

5:47 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back! Love the pics!

4:29 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

WOW! Love the condo!! Glad you had fun and welcome back home!

10:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOu guys are such a cute couple!!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

Great pictures Jamie - the Condo looks gorgeous!!!

Welcome Back - we missed you!

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here