Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Sucky Update... UPDATED CD 38

Uhm... so far... floating sucks...

CD 37 and no AF. Took a digital test today because of the crap Dollar Store test confusion and got a "NOT PREGNANT".

So where is AF????
Do I need to call my (stupid) doctor's office and tell them what is going on? I have stopped progesterone... Great... just what I need... My body fucked up again.

What is WRONG with me???

UPDATE - 5:21 PM... CD 38...
Still NO FRIGGIN PERIOD.

I called my doctors office yesterday around 1PM and let a long message about "Hey... where s my period???" and "What have you freaks done to me???" ... no one called back... finally today my nurse Lisa (who I usually like but who I am highly annoyed with now) called today at noon when I was out to lunch and says "Hey Jamie this is Lisa... sorry I missed you call yesterday... we're closing early so call me on Monday." NO INFORMATION... No acknowlegement that my period is missing... no confirmation that three BFN's surely mean not pregnant and that I will have a period soon... NOTHING! And did she even bother to call my cell (which I had with me???)??? NOOOOOO!

fuckity fuck fuck fuck!

So... I have nothing to do but wait until Monday and try to guess where my period is and why it is now at least 6 days late.

DO NOT SAY "MAYBE YOU'RE PREGNANT"... DO NOT... I KNOW THAT I AM NOT... I DID A DIGITAL FOR GODS SAKE... THEY DON'T LIE... THE ONLY OPTION IS THAT MY BODY IS TOTALLY SCREWED UP FROM CLOMID AND NON-MONITORING.

I hate this.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh wow, the same thing is going on with me!! No period, no positive dollare store tests! I mean, I'm to the point where I just want to have my period and be normal so that I can just move on from this month!! But, still no AF!! But, I am on CD 33, but usually I am like clockwork. It's so weird.

11:23 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Give the dr. office a call Jamie. Get in there and have them do a blood test. I am sorry that you are having to deal with this. It sucks!

Hopefully something will happen soon and you will have a definite answer...I am hoping for a BFP!

Take care and if you need anything, let me know.

11:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I was on clomid every month it took longer and longer to start. The third month I thought I was pregnant because I was onto 40 days with no sign of her. Nope.

However it still could be for you...I hope so.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

Sorry jamie for lack of a positive or af! PCOS with Clomid tends to expand the cycle length. Call the dr to be sure he doesn't want to give you anything.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

The same thing happened to me last month. When you don't monitor, there are lots of things that just don't make sense and piss me off. Wondering where my period is is one of those things. Now, I'm trying to figure out when my period is going to freaking leave.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Jamie,

I'm sorry things are so screwed up. I agree that you are probably not pg, unless you o'ed late, but most likely you are not. I'm so sorry, again. Since you know you won't know anything this weekend, try to take a deep breath. The operative word there being "try". Email me if you need anything, I am only a phone call away...

Jess

6:06 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I am sorry you have to deal with this Jamie - what a pain in the ass - all this infertility treatment is supposed to make things easier - not harder. I hope you get some answers on Monday - let me know if you need anything.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Bad Egg said...

Clomid so messed with my cycles. I think it's completely normal, but no less frustrating, of course.

Hang in there, and be good to yourself.

6:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here