Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, July 22, 2005

Need Technical Support...

Ok... this is my first month with a fertility monitor and I don't have the instruction book... so we are winging it...

Is it normal to be on CD6 (really CD7 since I started in the afternoon) and the fertility monitor still has not asked me to test? I thought I would get a prompt today but nothing happened except the little "m" (I am assuming for AF) disappeared... I also know that since this is a used monitor it may be "remembering" Jenn's old cycle...

Just wanted so confirmation that this is normal... I will be gone all week next week at a conference and I wanted to make sure that I was doing this right... I am not sure if I will have any internet access while I am gone.

In other news... Can you believe JENN is having TWINS???? Holy shit!!! I know her old monitor must be MAGIC now!!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Ally said...

It's probably going to go from Jenn's cycle which means it will probably ask you for a test anywhere from cd 10 to cd 14. The last cycle she posted she got a peak on cd 16...so you should be asked for a test anywhere in that window.

Hope that helps.

5:57 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

P.S. It will get used to your cycle within a few months...so don't worry about that.

5:58 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

Like Ally said, it is probably going from Jenn's cycle. I know when it is a new monitor, the instructions say that it will ask you to start testing anywhere between days 6-9. I was going on someone elses cycle when I started using mine and it had me test for the first time on CD8.

It will work out and get on your cycle.

The best of luck with it! I hope it works for you. Take care and have a great weekend.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Sue said...

Ditto what Sporty said. I hadn't used my monitor for several months and forgot about that CD 6-9 thing. When on CD8 there was no flashing stick, I assumed I set it wrong so I reset it. So now my monitor is saying CD 6 and it's really CD 9. Oops! Anyway, I got pg several times using the monitor and being aware of the CM consistency. Unfortunately, they all ended in miscarriages, but I'm crossing my fingers this cycle. Good luck!!!

7:18 PM  
Blogger Jenn said...

If I remember correctly - I think they started asking me to test on or around cd10.

The monitor will get used to your cycle - when I first got the monitor it asked me to test around cd6 or so - I remember complaining because I knew I would have to take like 15 test b/c I ovulated around cd 21 at that time (before Clomid and gonal f).

Good luck !!!!

3:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here