Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 01, 2005

Dear Magic Monitor...

Dear MM,
Why are you still having me pee on sticks?
I am on day 16 and have already been back at "low" for two days...
I don't want to waste the sticks since they are almost $2 each!!!

My readings were:
cd 7-10 - low - no sex... left town
cd 11 & 12 - high - out of town - no sex
cd 13 & 14 - PEAK - TTCSex... one time late on cd 14
cd 15 - high - too tired from trip... no sex
cd 16 &17 - low - nope...

So... (for those of you playing along at home...) just ONCE in the "window" this month... so chances are a little slim... but as we all were taught in jr. high gym class... "it only takes once..."
Of course that is assuming that all teens are basically pregnancy magnets (which as a high school teacher I can personally vouch for)... and we all know that I (unfortunately) am neither a teen nor magnetic.

So... MM please don't make me waste another $2 tomorrow morning... (other than that I am still singing your praises at the best infertile gaget since digital HPT's.)

Goodnight MM... I love you.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My lovely monitor likes to ask me to pee until a few days before my period. I scream at it, "I had the peak! I am not going to ovulate again, sistah!" So, after I get the peak or the 2 peaks, I stop peeing. Better to save my money than to have it tell me my chances are low when I pretty much feel like they are anyway.

5:52 AM  
Blogger Ally said...

Jamie,

Once you get your first peak, you don't have to bother peeing on the stick anymore...even if they ask you. The monitor goes into automatic pilot after the initial LH surge. It will always be high, then two peaks, then back to high for one day, then back to low. I wouldn't waste any more tests...like you said, they are expensive!

Good Luck.

4:07 PM  
Blogger Jenna said...

I am glad that the mm is working for you, I really hope that it doesn't make you test tomorrow. It does only take once... I am really hoping for you.
I hope that you are doing well I have been concerned about you. Good luck going back to work. I hope this year is really good.
Thanks for the information about the name, I was worried about that too, I don't want anyone to thing that it is a minor thing. I want people to think of it as you have always dreamed of you baby and now you are mourning it, I have no clue thinking of a name is so hard.
I really hope all is well.
Hugs,
Jenna

6:44 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

Like Ally, I quit peeing after first PEAK. Good luck this cycle!!

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here