Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Spending $$$ on myself


Today I took $400 that was in my savings and bought myself and elliptical trainer.

Doesn't the lady in the picture look happy to be on such an amazing piece of home gym nirvana??? I bet you have never seen a woman look that happy with her feet in stirrups and a dildo cam shoved you know where trying to get a good follicle count...

This is $$$ that I had earmarked for more fertility stuff (like another clomid month) or baby stuff (like a crib)... but today I just decided that I would spend it on trying to improve myself and to become a happier person. My goal is to lose 20 pounds as fast as possible... but at least by Christmas. That way if I happen to get pregnant great... but if not... I am not carrying around extra pounds gained from my miscarriages and fertility drugs...

So now I have no excuses not to workout EVERY day for at least 30 minutes.

Starting tonight.. as soon as my hamburger (my last one for a while) digests a little more...

You gotta start somewhere right?

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow! she does look very happy. how come i never get that glow when i'm on mine!?! good luck on the weight loss!

5:45 PM  
Blogger Sue said...

I've been less than perfect these last few weeks with my workouts, but I tell you....when I'm "on", I feel so much better about myself and my life. Really helps to put things in perspective. Good luck!

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bravo. I wish you the best with your goal. I will attempt the same thing with the treadmill I bought for the very same reason.

2:42 AM  
Blogger Sporty said...

She looks happy...hope it works for you. I love the elliptical machines. That is the first machine that I go too when I get to the gym! Have fun with it...I want one at home so I don't have to go to the gym!

Take care.

6:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is so much fun shopping for yourself. I think buying the exsersize thingy is a great idea. I hope that it helps you achomplish your goals.

Angie

2:34 PM  
Blogger Crazy Me said...

Physical exertion sucks unless it involves an orgasm! LOL!!

3:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got one 2yrs ago with some of our tax return $. I gotta say it was money well spent. I am about to hop on it right now as we speak. How was your 30mins?? It kicks your ass doesn't it!?! I think you can make your goal by x-mas!! GO GIRL!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Jessigirl said...

Good luck!! How has it been so far? I bought a $100.00 one last year and it isn't worth it to go cheaper, because mine is REAL jerky and I haven't been able to get into the groove with it yet....

6:03 AM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

Good Luck to you. Hope that the machine does the trick for you and you can look like that women!

6:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Daisypath Wedding tickers

Click Here